No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Sept. 15 Options: Lara, Trout and Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Is funny you did not mention Molina in there, he beat Lara Kirkland Chaves Junior...twice and got screwed up in all those fights.

Love him or hate him he beat all those guys and in my opinion he deserves that oportunity more than any of those guys.
    Molina deserves it the most based on resume but let's be realistic. He has 5 losses, 1 draw and was a spoiler in his last fight. We as boxing fans know what's really behind those number, but your typical casual ticket buyer or ppv buyer doesn't. That's just not a fight that will sell.

Comment

Just as long as it's a top 10 Jr. Middle I have no problem. Still ordering his fight.

Comment

It is a mandatory fight not an unification, Vanes or Lara are the only choice...[IMG][/IMG]
        Who is Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Isn't Angulo stuck in Mexico for the time being?
          Not Sure. Haven't heard his name in a longgg while though. But if Jose Sulaiman has any part of this i'm sure he could make it happen somehow..

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            Is funny you did not mention Molina in there, he beat Lara Kirkland Chaves Junior...twice and got screwed up in all those fights.

Love him or hate him he beat all those guys and in my opinion he deserves that oportunity more than any of those guys.
            He didn't beat Lara neither Kirkland or are u one of those ppl that the more the time passes the fish grows too?

Comment

No Molina and no Vanes. Looks like they don't want a hard to hit target.

At least Lara is on the list, I hope is him and not Quintana

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
                Not Sure. Haven't heard his name in a longgg while though. But if Jose Sulaiman has any part of this i'm sure he could make it happen somehow..
                Angulo is actually encarcerated right now! He turned himself in to the INS about 4-5 months ago! He's trying to get his situation corrected so he can fight in the US again.

Comment

Alfredo Angulo is incarcerated, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Alfredo Angulo is incarcerated, isn't he?
                    Yes he is but he might be out the day before the fight... Again he is not the mandatory, remember guys this fight is a mandatory now...

Comment

Would be sweet if we end up getting Canelo vs Chavez jr. Slim chance though.
                      Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
                      No one mentioned Alfredo Angulo yet? That would be a good crowd pleasing fight. And their both Mexican so I think the ppv draw would be good too. Anthony Mundine is another name no one mentioned but alot of people know. Or possibly Andre Berto could move up? That would be a tough fight imo. Those are just a few names people haven't brought up yet. I think it will probably be Austin Trout or Carlos Quintana though... With K9 fighting at the end of June I doubt thats enough time for him. Lara will most likely be avoided.. But I do like a unification fight with trout. Good fight imo.
                      Anglo is still in jail in California.

Comment

Working...
                      X