Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

froch says on ringside that bute caught me and i felt it and if im saying that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froch says on ringside that bute caught me and i felt it and if im saying that...

..i feel a shot, it was a hurtful shot and he countered me and is sneaky... i think froch was wary of butes power and that he knows the rematch outcome could be very different

I think he would say something like that to make his win look better~ since it was a beat down.

I am sure it doesn't feel good to get hit by Bute though.

Comment

Froch doesn't give a flying f*** about Bute's power. He would be plenty happy to take a couple good shots to deliver big combos like he did the first time.

Comment

It was pretty clear during the fight that Froch was wary of Bute's power. He stayed back from him during the first round and again at the start of the 4th.

Bute did catch him with a couple of big shots but Froch took them far better than Bute took Froch's.

Comment

Froch retired Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            Froch retired Calzaghe.
            froch would get skooled by joe, froch would be chasing shadows all night and will never be regarded in the same light as joe...if froch was a better boxer he might have actually held on to a title only reason he is 3x champ is cos he loses it straight away which will definitely happen in the next two fights guaranteed, i like froch but to hear him say im up there with ali and sugar ray is just embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It was pretty clear during the fight that Froch was wary of Bute's power. He stayed back from him during the first round and again at the start of the 4th.

Bute did catch him with a couple of big shots but Froch took them far better than Bute took Froch's.
              bute admitted that he froze and saw all the shots comming and just didn't react and was surprised by how slow froch is...i think the rematch will be very competitive

Comment

just trying to make his win sound bigger than it actually was.

Comment

I saw a couple clean monstrous left hands land. A far lesser average fighter may have went to sleep. But elite world class fighters don't get unraveled just because they get hit.

Comment

A rematch will go the same way.

It became clear to everyone in the 3rd round, mainly Froch, that he could take Bute's shots while Bute couldn;t take his. From then on Froch walked right through whatever Bute was throwing in order to land his own. If someone can walk through you and hurt you with any clean punch, you can't change that in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X