Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    http://www.iron****zineforums.com/hi.../159335-1.html

Conte was right about WADA and USADA testing procedures.

I wonder if Floyd was on the green tea to help him beats the tests too.

The catechins found in green tea inhibit an enzyme called UGT2B17. This enzyme is responsible for attaching glucuronic acid to testosterone. By inhibiting UGT2B17, an athlete will excrete less testosterone glucoronide in their urine. This will help a testosterone-using athlete produce a normal ratio.

However, if athletes are able to successfully pass the T:E ratio test, they are not subject to the more definitive CIR test.

Athletes simply add epitestosterone to their drug protocol in order to maintain the 4:1 ratio. However, they must keep the absolute levels of urinary testosterone gluconoride and epitestosterone gluconoride below the 200ng/mL limit allowed by WADA.

“The cream” used by BALCO a decade ago was simply a variation of the testosterone and epitestosterone ****tail that had been historically used by athletes for decades to fool drug testers.

Approximately 40% of these “genetically gifted” athletes could take a whopping injection of 500mg of testosterone enanthate without raising flags from current WADA doping controls.
    The CIR that was used with Floyd-Cotto would have caught it regardless if he drunk green tea or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      So you're in the belief that VADA is corrupt?
      lol, no, why the hell would i think that...thy just exposed a couple of cheatres

USADA on the other hand had lied before, they are being suspected of rigging a test result and have the quillin vs wirght testing controversy.... you guess who i think is corrupt?..lol

Comment

The CIR that was used with Floyd-Cotto would have caught it regardless if he drunk green tea or not.
        There isn't a test out there that there is not a way around.

We know USADA is apart of WADA and test according to WADA rules. WADA don't CIR test all samples.

So what is going on here.

Comment

This reads funny.

I think should be released to the public. But, just VADA they only release the ones who failed the test not the ones who came out clean. Just like VADA hadn't release Mosley-Alvarez.
          Reporting people as testing clean would just seem excessive and redundant. Positive results get reported, but the lack of negative results being used as an argument for a fighter being juiced is just plain ******. I know puga and D4th are used to getting owned on here, but man this is almost as bad as 'jabs dont count in boxing'

Comment

http://www.iron****zineforums.com/hi.../159335-1.html

Conte was right about WADA and USADA testing procedures.

I wonder if Floyd was on the green tea to help him beats the tests too.

The catechins found in green tea inhibit an enzyme called UGT2B17. This enzyme is responsible for attaching glucuronic acid to testosterone. By inhibiting UGT2B17, an athlete will excrete less testosterone glucoronide in their urine. This will help a testosterone-using athlete produce a normal ratio.

However, if athletes are able to successfully pass the T:E ratio test, they are not subject to the more definitive CIR test.

Athletes simply add epitestosterone to their drug protocol in order to maintain the 4:1 ratio. However, they must keep the absolute levels of urinary testosterone gluconoride and epitestosterone gluconoride below the 200ng/mL limit allowed by WADA.

“The cream” used by BALCO a decade ago was simply a variation of the testosterone and epitestosterone ****tail that had been historically used by athletes for decades to fool drug testers.

Approximately 40% of these “genetically gifted” athletes could take a whopping injection of 500mg of testosterone enanthate without raising flags from current WADA doping controls.
            BAM...excellent find D4...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              lol, no, why the hell would i think that...thy just exposed a couple of cheatres

USADA on the other hand had lied before, they are being suspected of rigging a test result and have the quillin vs wirght testing controversy.... you guess who i think is corrupt?..lol
              So wait you're in the belief that Conte is part of VADA(he isn't BTW) and also works with fighters and other athletes, yet that agency isn't corrupt. You think a guy who was able to create drugs that could go undetected is not working with an anti doping agency and not be corrupt? Yet an agency that is under WADA could be corrupt? OK.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                BAM...excellent find D4...

Yes Conte was dead right about WADA and USADA testing procedure regarding CIR.

Now if USADA change their policy, why did they not make it public till after the event.

Or why was the Mayweather vs Cotto fight a special case?

Comment

There isn't a test out there that there is not a way around.

We know USADA is apart of WADA and test according to WADA rules. WADA don't CIR test all samples.

So what is going on here.
                  But, we do know that USADA did CIR for Floyd-Cotto. Which even Conte agrees with...That guy that you and Puga keep referring to BTW, agrees that USADA did CIR for Floyd-Cotto. He said it's the reason the high cost. Premium package I guess.

We do know that VADA and USADA uses the same UCLA Olympic drug testing lab. So we know both agencies send their samples to the same place.

And, we do know that BOTH VADA and USADA uses the same code and protocols as WADA.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Reporting people as testing clean would just seem excessive and redundant. Positive results get reported, but the lack of negative results being used as an argument for a fighter being juiced is just plain ******. I know puga and D4th are used to getting owned on here, but man this is almost as bad as 'jabs dont count in boxing'
                    No doubt, but I personally wouldn't mind seeing results. I understand about the redundant part rhough.

I like how they only like to use a few quotes from Conte and ignore everything else he says

Comment

Man Roman. Im sure you know this and youre more than welcome to try of course, but there is no cure for ******ed.

You can give these kids all the knowledge in the world and I dont see it making a difference...

A ******ed troll, is a ******ed troll. Just how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X