Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    CIR only after an athlete has posted a sample above the 4:1 level of T/E has been the WADA standard.

So why did USADA suddenly claim they test all there samples for only the Ortiz vs Mayweather bout?

Conte has been going on at them for this for sometime now, well before Peterson.
    Conte is biased though and seemingly has a personal or business agenda going against USADA. Because if that were NOT the case, he would be more or less working in conjunction with them behind the scenes in a far friendlier manner. It's like USADA is his arch enemy.

I think Conte makes a lot of valid statements, but only a blind man cannot see that he is biased when he makes claims, almost always in the negative, against USADA. It's absolutely rare, if ever at all, you see him say anything positive about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      The difference with that is that Michael Woods mentioned where he source came from...USADA.

With Montoya he never mentions where his source comes from. Doesn't have to be a name. But, it can be the agency or whatever. But, he never does. So it comes more as an OPINION than anything else. I think his source is Conte personally. Because, most of what Gabe says is fairly similar to what Conte says. However, Conte said that is probably the reason why USADA charge Floyd so much($90,000-$100,000) because they use the CIR for all urine samples for Floyd fight. For Conte that is the only reason he can think of why such a high cost. Conte opinion, again this is opinions now, also is that USADA uses CIR for urine samples under 4:1 T/E ratio less than 10% at all time for the other sports that they test. How reliable is that? I don't know. Where did he get that number? I don't know.

Sometimes it's hard to take Gabe serious when it comes to Floyd. I think Gabe very good friend Eaner would admit such, maybe not I don't know. He does have an agenda against Floyd.

To me the story if there is a story is not about Floyd at all. But, about GBP and USADA relationship. Why was Winky-Quillin samples trashed. It might end up being nothing but there should be an explanation.
      no, montoya mentioned it that it came from vic conte...one of VADA's top guys...the reason you believ woods over montoya is coz your argument is being supported by what woods had written but conflicts with montoyas...he may have an agneda againts floyd but dont you think USADA has an agenda for floyd also?...you cant nuthug one and curse the other when both are cut from the same cloth...

Comment

When someone post contradictory statements, then something is a mis.

Maybe this is why USADA is stalling to release their results. They could be CIR testing the samples now.

I wonder what Floyd's and Ortiz's T/E levels were.

Still waiting on USADA though.

How long does it take.
        Waiting on USADA for what?

Are you waiting for VADA to post Canelo-Mosley T/E levels as well?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          no, montoya mentioned it that it came from vic conte...one of VADA's top guys...the reason you believ woods over montoya is coz your argument is being supported by what woods had written but conflicts with montoyas...he may have an agneda againts floyd but dont you think USADA has an agenda for floyd also?...you cant nuthug one and curse the other when both are cut from the same cloth...
          What came from Conte?

And, is Conte part of VADA?

Comment

Waiting on USADA for what?

Are you waiting for VADA to post Canelo-Mosley T/E levels as well?
            Why not, why are they all the results released to the public.

Comment

What came from Conte?

And, is Conte part of VADA?
              the article that claims usada has lossier CIR tetings that vada's.. yes, conte is part of VADA..

Comment

drug testing... drug testing.... drug testing....

when will this dudes stop

Comment

Why not, why are they all the results released to the public.
                  This reads funny.

I think should be released to the public. But, just VADA they only release the ones who failed the test not the ones who came out clean. Just like VADA hadn't release Mosley-Alvarez.

Comment

the article that claims usada has lossier CIR tetings that vada's.. yes, conte is part of VADA..
                    So you're in the belief that VADA is corrupt?

Comment

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/hi.../159335-1.html

Conte was right about WADA and USADA testing procedures.

I wonder if Floyd was on the green tea to help him beats the tests too.

The catechins found in green tea inhibit an enzyme called UGT2B17. This enzyme is responsible for attaching glucuronic acid to testosterone. By inhibiting UGT2B17, an athlete will excrete less testosterone glucoronide in their urine. This will help a testosterone-using athlete produce a normal ratio.

However, if athletes are able to successfully pass the T:E ratio test, they are not subject to the more definitive CIR test.

Athletes simply add epitestosterone to their drug protocol in order to maintain the 4:1 ratio. However, they must keep the absolute levels of urinary testosterone gluconoride and epitestosterone gluconoride below the 200ng/mL limit allowed by WADA.

“The cream” used by BALCO a decade ago was simply a variation of the testosterone and epitestosterone ****tail that had been historically used by athletes for decades to fool drug testers.

Approximately 40% of these “genetically gifted” athletes could take a whopping injection of 500mg of testosterone enanthate without raising flags from current WADA doping controls.

Comment

Working...
                      X