Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    which is all related to the whole result...if the contract permits USADA to hide the real outcome of the test then it's understandable to investigate further and if the organization does'nt cooperate , it's impossibe to not draw conclusions....
    how do you know these bolded?
    Because, a high T/E ratio like a 5:1 will give up a red flag for VADA or USADA.

It has been reported that USADA used CIR for all urine samples for Floyd-Pac.

Exactly what the contracts permits that is what Gabe is asking for...THE CONTRACT info is what he is really interested in...More so than the results.

You keep insinuating that USADA will "hide the real outcome" so the results that Gabe would get won't be "real" according to your logic. So why asked for them?

But, again that is not what Gabe is truly looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      money obvioulsy ....USADA has that suspicion about them ...
      The ammount would be trifling compared to their overall scope, they might be able to pay off individuals in USADA but not the whole organization~

I hate to break this to you but USADA is a very reputable organization~

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        No, they did not.

USADA statements have said no such thing.

Post a link saying they CIR all their samples?

Don't tell lies.

Or maybe you are just misinformed.
        USADA statements have said that CIR has been used for all urine samples for Floyd and Cotto.

No one needs to lie.

Obviously you're the one that is misinformed and it would not be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          USADA statements have said that CIR has been used for all urine samples for Floyd and Cotto.

No one needs to lie.

Obviously you're the one that is misinformed and it would not be the first time.
          No they haven't, provide a link and prove me wrong.

Comment

No they haven't, provide a link and prove me wrong.
            google it, Michael Woods from ESPN broke the story. Do your own research.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?

yea a first ballot bona fide legit hall of famer need steroids to beat david freaking diaz.

gtfo please.

Comment

google it, Michael Woods from ESPN broke the story. Do your own research.
                I have and they never said they test all samples.

Guess you were wrong.

Would not be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time.

Comment

Didn't even know this was an issue. I saw a 200+ thread about Floyd and PED's the other day

Comment

I have and they never said they test all samples.

Guess you were wrong.

Would not be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time.
                    , at this lying mofo.

USADA said. "(USADA) can also confirm that for the (May 5) Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, all of the samples collected from both fighters underwent CIR testing."

Just like damn near every post you write you're wrong again. That's why I don't help ******s do any research on here. You have to learn how to do the research yourself. Read a little bit, it only help not hurt you.

Comment

Because, a high T/E ratio like a 5:1 will give up a red flag for VADA or USADA.

It has been reported that USADA used CIR for all urine samples for Floyd-Pac.Exactly what the contracts permits that is what Gabe is asking for...THE CONTRACT info is what he is really interested in...More so than the results.

You keep insinuating that USADA will "hide the real outcome" so the results that Gabe would get won't be "real" according to your logic. So why asked for them?

But, again that is not what Gabe is truly looking for.
                      like i said , the contratc controls how the test results are handled so obvioulst it's just not the contratc that gabe is /was after ..it's just a starting point to when tryin to dig deeper...
                      , which i think is what montoya is trying to do...
                      there was a report also sayin USADA does'nt use CIR testing like VADA does...USADA has the loosier standards than VADA...again wirtten by gabe montoya but your sources was written by a wirter too so who's to say who's right ...

i already said on why i think a person should ask for the outcome...a detailed outcome that is...i mean what's the big deal ?...

Comment

Working...
                      X