Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call jro "the dentist" because he is working hard pulling teeth in this thread.

The patience it takes to get D4th or puga to give a straight answer about anything...you're a saint!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      You know that doesn't affect me either way. You know I don't care for Floyd right? Just want to save you some trouble if you're thinking taking jabs at a juicer like Floyd affects me in anyway.

So then you do agree that Conte "advising" VADA while working with athletes and fighters who are tested by VADA is NOT a good look and corruption could be there...Right?

And, what agency under WADA was found under corruption?

Don't care if you care for Floyd or not, why should I.

Xylocaine needs to be banned in boxing, end of.

Conte should not work with athletes.

He advises VADA and he use to advise USADA.

I have no problem with him being adviser.

Comment

why no pressure is being put on Bradley and Pacquiao since their fight is coming up, all the focus is on Mayweather and question his test and trying to make claims that his test came out positive but yet I don't see any boxing Websites or even fans asking about the type of Testing that Bradley and Pacquiao are doing

USADA or VADA...does matter to me as long as the fighter is being tested more then just the basic Nevada Testing

Comment

A WADA accredited lab in Malaysia, was thought to be corrupt and had their accreditation revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Lets see Pacqauio failed test 0 Floyd has failed 3 test that GBP is covering up go away Floyd groupie
            Really, did god tell you this?

I wont bother asking for a link as Im sure it was a private conversation filled with your personal bakla adventures, and the brief moments god wanted to talk about Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              why no pressure is being put on Bradley and Pacquiao since their fight is coming up, all the focus is on Mayweather and question his test and trying to make claims that his test came out positive but yet I don't see any boxing Websites or even fans asking about the type of Testing that Bradley and Pacquiao are doing

USADA or VADA...does matter to me as long as the fighter is being tested more then just the basic Nevada Testing
              We must never speak of the great Manny and testing. Dont make me tell you again.

That man is clean and no test in the world will prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Standard NSAC tests I think.

Urine tests after the fight, they will use the WADA prohibited list and will detect T/E level and most steroids used from 60 days or more.

Comment

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I don't get why USADA would risk their reputation over something so small to them. All they have is their reputation and if they get involved in a scandal like that would kill them, and more so fuck the whole anti-doping movement.

For what one guy who is at the end of his boxing career that is about to go to jail? I guess if you want to believe in crazy conspriacies go right ahead~
                    Exactly. I rarely comment on these boards because of the lack of logical thinking from most of these posters who, like Montoya, love to form assumptions from baseless allegations. How can you consider someone like that to be credible when his opinion is purely based on nonsensical heresy that likely comes from people who have a vendetta against GBP and/or Mayweather? There's a reason why other media members haven't picked this up.

Comment

• Didnt montoya say that floyd is counter suing so by doing so it will release all test results? If that is true tgen ill wait and not get involved in this same old back and forth.

Test them all

Comment

Working...
                      X