Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: If I Can't Walk, I'll Be on a Boat Fishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe for the Sept showdown between Canelo and Kirkland, they can have PWill as a honorary guest/greeter to the fighters. They used to have special guests for big fights a long time ago; I just think this would be a noble gesture from the promoters to have PWill there.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
      I know many times denial can last a while until you're really out of that hospital and living day to day, not being able to do the things you used to (ride bike, see your car sitting there, get up and run to the store on your own, watch a tape of himself boxing, even catching the Canelo fight later this year, etc.)

However, I pray that he remains in great spirits. Even if he goes through that point of the "reality" of what's happening, I pray he keeps a good spirit about him.
      there is also just being happy you lived to help balance it out so hopefully that helps.

Comment

That's some strength right there! I think he knows the chances are slim, doctors know better, but he still had the strength to realize the only thing he can do is be optimistic about it and fight for recovery.

Few people would be able to do that!

My prayers are with him and his family.

Comment

Very happy to finally hear from Paul himself, I was shocked when I read the news about his accident. But what a beast the dude is. Really great to hear he's in good spirits and ready to take on the biggest test of his life. I keep my fingers crossed for you Paul! I have all the trust you'll pull this off!

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
            Why are people starting comments with "i dont really like Paul Williams"..people sound like a bunch of girls talking about which boys they do/dont fancy or some sheeitt.
            It's so unnecessary. It's not even like he was a divisive character who people either loved or hated. What the heck does it matter if you enjoyed his style of fighting or not.

All that matters now is that he walks again. I ****ing love his attitude, he could've (and I would've) easily wallowed in self-pity and misery but his defiance is wonderful.

Comment

Reading the title made my eyes water up just a tad. Stay strong P-dub. You are in my prayers and hopefully your story will be one of tradgedy........that eventually led to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                It's so unnecessary. It's not even like he was a divisive character who people either loved or hated. What the heck does it matter if you enjoyed his style of fighting or not.

All that matters now is that he walks again. I ****ing love his attitude, he could've (and I would've) easily wallowed in self-pity and misery but his defiance is wonderful.
                Telling it like it is ma man, thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  ok it is what it is, cant reach out to all the **** stabbers... to say you dislike or hate someone that you have never met is immature and ludicrous because you didnt like they way he fought... so you're telling me if you ever got the chance to meet him and take a picture with him you wouldnt because you "dislike" him?? GTFOH with that ****
                  when he said "i never liked the guy" I took it as he meant as a fighter not personally. think about it. he has nothing to judge him on personally. miscommunication and you took it the wrong way IMO. Whatever though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    ok it is what it is, cant reach out to all the **** stabbers... to say you dislike or hate someone that you have never met is immature and ludicrous because you didnt like they way he fought... so you're telling me if you ever got the chance to meet him and take a picture with him you wouldnt because you "dislike" him?? GTFOH with that ****
                    Well I never met Slobodan Milošević, but i can tell you i didnt like him. Secondly, you by default like all ppl? Thats abnormal my friend.

Comment

lol that kinda put a smile on my face, sounds like he is in great spirits

life goes on, all you can do is make the best of what you have and be Thankful that your still alive
                      Last edited by sicko; 05-30-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X