No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Solis To Require More Surgery, June Return Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Archie Solis To Require More Surgery, June Return Off

The return of Ulysses 'Archie' Solís, scheduled for June 23, is now off. The IBF junior flyweight champion has revealed that he will undergo further surgery for one of the fractures that he sustained in last October's alleged confrontation with WBC 154-pound champion Saul 'Canelo' Álvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's a long time to still have a fracture.... Damn

Get well soon Archie

Comment

Word is the beatdown given to Solis has something to do with Canelo's girl. If that's the case, what can I say? Trespassing onto other people's property is always dangerous. Especially when that 'property' is a female. I'm not condoning what Saul allegedly did; however, I think more than a few of us here would have done the same thing!

Comment

Canelo is a gangsta ginger...

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          Word is the beatdown given to Solis has something to do with Canelo's girl. If that's the case, what can I say? Trespassing onto other people's property is always dangerous. Especially when that 'property' is a female. I'm not condoning what Saul allegedly did; however, I think more than a few of us here would have done the same thing!
          It aint right, but everyone knows that was canelo's girl, no excuse if a man comes in knowing that,but who knows, the girl probably told Canelo he was putting "the moves" on her. Meh, play with fire, and you know the rest.

Comment

Working...
          X