Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I have not read a single top headline on boxingscene that had Pacquiao saying he would defeat Bradley and I've read about 100 of these I will destroy Pacquiao headlines from Bradley. The fight is 11 days away so I expect about 3 headlines a day of the same thing. Is Bradley trying to build his own confidence or scare Pacquiao? He can't talk him to death. He actually has to beat him in the ring. Bradley reminds me of a German shepherd behind a fence barking at the pit bull walking by. Open up the gate and let the pit bull in and the shepherd runs into the house to hide.
    Must be why cops use German Shepherds instead of bulldogs I guess. He's saying what he feels. It's a lot better than these guys just shaking hands and smiling and hugging, touching gloves every five minutes. He isn't being disrespectful, just saying he is coming to put in work, not just collect a check.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
      I have to admit, before I would always rag on Pac every time I would get an opportunity. He has had some bull crap fights in the past but I would always seem to get interested in the fights.

For some dam reason I have no interest in this fight. I don't know, maybe it's Bradley that makes this fight so blahhh.
      to me it makes me feel like the changing of the guard, the old champ finally gets taken down by the new guy to take his place. Pac gets to retire, Mayweather doesn't get that mega payday he wants, and Bradley takes the helm to fight about 10 top rank guys in a row........just how Arum planned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliq20 View Post
        Lmfao!!! I know you don't believe that. PACMAN will win this fight. All I'm reading is Tim is young, fast, in his prime(really) and Manny never faced a fighter like Tim. Lmfao... Manny is going to mop Bradley on June 9th ill be there live too.
        I will be there too, and when Pac rolls this foo I'll be back here asking haters where their boy was on fight night...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Must be why cops use German Shepherds instead of bulldogs I guess. He's saying what he feels. It's a lot better than these guys just shaking hands and smiling and hugging, touching gloves every five minutes. He isn't being disrespectful, just saying he is coming to put in work, not just collect a check.
          What kind of dogs the cops use has nothing to do with the point I was making. When it comes to dog against against dog shepherds and many other types of dogs are all bark and no bite. Pit bulls don't make noise they just win the fight. Cops use shepherds because they are smart and trainable and can be called off. Pit bulls are born fighters and have to be pryed off. They bite way to hard to be used for police work. Bradley has been extremely boastful and disrespectful to Pacquiao. I have never heard any fighter talk and brag this much in the weeks before a fight. If there is is a bigger bragger than Bradley who would it be? I used to like Bradley but now I can't stand him. The only glove touching Pac will do in this fight will be punching Bradley in his big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kuyaraff View Post
            Bradley's overconfidence remind me of how Ortiz was before the mayweather fight.
            Once inside the ring and got hit several times , Ortiz didnt know how to handle the fight.
            I hope Bradley will not be an Ortiz replica once he taste the power of Pacman's punch.
            Lol...i was just about to say this. It does remind me of Ortiz.

Like i been said though, we'll find out early if Bradley can handle Manny's speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What kind of dogs the cops use has nothing to do with the point I was making. When it comes to dog against against dog shepherds and many other types of dogs are all bark and no bite. Pit bulls don't make noise they just win the fight. Cops use shepherds because they are smart and trainable and can be called off. Pit bulls are born fighters and have to be pryed off. They bite way to hard to be used for police work. Bradley has been extremely boastful and disrespectful to Pacquiao. I have never heard any fighter talk and brag this much in the weeks before a fight. If there is is a bigger bragger than Bradley who would it be? I used to like Bradley but now I can't stand him. The only glove touching Pac will do in this fight will be punching Bradley in his big mouth.
              Forget the dog analogies, Bradley ain't going to back away from Pac, he is going to press Pac into the ropes and punch his stomach like a punching bag and uppercut him. He is going to punch Pac's right shoulder all night to take away the jab....Pac is going to struggle greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                In the beginning of this tirade Bradley boast how he'll "destroy Pacquiao".... then he "won't make any predictions for a KO".... then he retreats to say just as every other opponent of Manny's has said, that "in the end, his hands will be raised". So I wouldn't be describing Bradley as BEAMING with confidence. Everyone has had a plan. It didn't work out. Are we saying Bradley is better than Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Marquez????? I don't think so. Bradley is selling and marketing. This is about his paycheck. The only thing I will say for Bradley, is that he's more brave than Floyd Mayweather. Floyd won't fight Manny. If Kendall Holt can drop Bradley, Manny Pacquiao will stretch out Bradley in devastating fashion. SO Bradley is correct, his hands will be raised in the end, when his cornermen take him by each arm, and attempt to lift him off the canvas, informing him the fight is over, and his paycheck has cleared at the bank.
                Yes,he is barking too much if he is not careful this may end his career,I dnt pray so anyway,bt bradley have fought nobody at this level who hit hard and very fast like pac

Comment

He sounds a lot like Clottey right now.

Is Pacquiao even training for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                    I will be there too, and when Pac rolls this foo I'll be back here asking haters where their boy was on fight night...
                    I can't wait to hear your excuses on the 10th. Start saving those Donaire avi pics now, so you are well prepared to jump on that bandwagon as soon as Bradley ends the Manny-train and takes that #2 spot on the p4p list.

Comment

delahoya, hatton, clottey, cotto, margarito and mosley were way better than the bighead...but pacman showed what he got and silenced the braggarts...i hope bighead will last six rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X