Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with people thinking pacquiao is some kinda huge puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao is one of the greatest punchers ever

he'll certainly crack the top 50 all time on a p4p punchers list.

there's never been a former flyweight world champion to do what he's done
    and he's not some fleet boxer. if he's winning a fight it's usually via beatdown and with power punches.

just watch how fighters react when he's hitting them. watch how the power changes their outlook.
    the guy can flippin bang

he is not a WW
    he's not even a jr WW
    he's the size of a lightweight. he eats like a horse to weigh in the 140's

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Just to let everyone know if your taking this thread serious plz don't lol I've been up all night and felt like arguing with people because I'm bored haha don't be offended I just felt like making a thread

when you say that manny pacquiao isn't a huge puncher your credibility is going to be forever questioned

he's not only a great puncher
      he's a historic great puncher

go watch some flyweights fight, please

they usually bang on eachother for 12 rounds with their best stuff before going to the scorecards
      manny pacquiao had one punch power at fly

and he's got one of the greatest knockouts ever at 140 lbs against ricky hatton, who was on the downside, but will be in the hall of fame eventually

christ. sometimes i read these threads and i contemplate quitting bscene
      i've wasted an ungodly amount of time here over the past two years.

Comment

He couldn't hurt a lightweight at welterweight, so.......................

Comment

pacquiao was an amazing puncher until his last 1 or 2 fights I'd say. But that is expected when you stop juicing, that you get weaker. nevertheless, pac is a great puncher, just not so strong at higher weights when he's all natural, otherwise, a MONSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            He couldn't hurt a lightweight at welterweight, so.......................

i hope you're trolling. i think you are.

marquez is one of the planet's greatest active fighters, and a pure counterpuncher with 24 rounds to study pacquiao before the third fight.

that's got a lot more to do with skills than power. marquez has manny's number. that's not saying that he couldnt stretch maqruez out if he kept his head still for a few rounds, because he certainly could.

power didnt have anything to do with that. manny has hurt much larger and more durable guys than marquez
            marquez, again, is a legitimately great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              when you say that manny pacquiao isn't a huge puncher your credibility is going to be forever questioned

he's not only a great puncher
              he's a historic great puncher

go watch some flyweights fight, please

they usually bang on eachother for 12 rounds with their best stuff before going to the scorecards
              manny pacquiao had one punch power at fly

and he's got one of the greatest knockouts ever at 140 lbs against ricky hatton, who was on the downside, but will be in the hall of fame eventually

christ. sometimes i read these threads and i contemplate quitting bscene
              i've wasted an ungodly amount of time here over the past two years.
              Idc about credibility. This thread was to stir **** more then to be serious.
              I know he's a hard puncher is he sparking people out anymore no but he still is a hard puncher. Like I said been up all night got bored felt like messing with people.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                LOL were back ont the test excuse now.

It 2012 now the current Floyd excuse is that he deserves all the PPV money and Pacquiao should only get a flat fee of 40 m

In other news Obama becomes president
                pacquiao should only get 10 mil at most and an autograph foto of the real p4p king Floyd money mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                  pacquiao should only get 10 mil at most and an autograph foto of the real p4p king Floyd money mayweather

that made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Never said they weren't good wins hatton was a good win cotto was a good win
                    Even Marquez as close as it was was a good win because he dug deep for it

Even Margo was a good win because of the size difference

Oscar was a good win a lot of people thought he would lose.

Clottey and Shane not so good

All I'm saying is he's not a huge puncher anymore.
                    Margarito's orbital bone would disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Margarito's orbital bone would disagree with you.
                      Either that or it's been getting wore out for all them fights but seriously yes I know read the post I'm joking about this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X