Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with people thinking pacquiao is some kinda huge puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    what are you talking about? Pac dropped & ko'd Solis at 130. Dropped and ko'd morales twice at 130. Dropped and ko'd Hector Velasquez at 130 There was no question of pac's stopping power at 130.

Duran knocked guys out at 118,126,135,147 just like pac. & just like pac, duran is a puncher.

What pac is doing is nothing new. Been done before.

Duran had a few fights below 135 against less than steller opposition, over 135 he certainly wasn't that much of a feared puncher, despite the stories of him knocking out a horse~

That is the list you are dropping at my feet to big up his punching power at 130~ I don't think I need to say more.

Comment

shane mosley was shot to pieces. Floyd, we can all agree is not as big a puncher as pac, was stunning shane. So was antonio margarito. Tagging margarito & marking his face up is not mission impossible not to mention he was wearing 8 ounce gloves.

shot past prime lazcano was rocking hatton. paulie pushed hatton backed several times in their fight. How many times have we seen cotto rocked?

You need to log off Farakhan's computer & settle down on your drug crusade until you get some facts and logic instead of baseless innuendo.
      You're delusional. Yeah Shane is shot and still has a great chin. Your whole post is weak, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Duran had a few fights below 135 against less than steller opposition, over 135 he certainly wasn't that much of a feared puncher, despite the stories of him knocking out a horse~

That is the list you are dropping at my feet to big up his punching power at 130~ I don't think I need to say more.
        You were questioning pac's power at 130 & insinuating that if you have questionable power at 130 no way in hell he can be a great puncher above the weight.

Pac had 8 fights at 130 & he knocked 4 of them out not to mention marquez was dropped & rocked several times, Hence your assertion that pac had questionable power at 130 & his knocking a chinny hatton & cotto above 130 is wrong.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You're delusional. Yeah Shane is shot and still has a great chin. Your whole post is weak, man.
        if that's weak then your whole drug crusade against pac is suffering from a bad case of cerebral palsy.

Comment

if that's weak then your whole drug crusade against pac is suffering from a bad case of cerebral palsy.
          You seem to have a hard time sticking to the topic. Plus, your one-liners are corny as hell. Anyway, whether you want to admit it or not, Pacquiao is hitting harder above 130 then he was below it. By a whole ****ing lot.

Comment

You were questioning pac's power at 130 & insinuating that if you have questionable power at 130 no way in hell he can be a great puncher above the weight.

Pac had 8 fights at 130 & he knocked 4 of them out not to mention marquez was dropped & rocked several times, Hence your assertion that pac had questionable power at 130 & his knocking a chinny hatton & cotto above 130 is wrong.

Go read my first post, here so you don't have to work~

I actually remember people dogging his punching power at 130, saying it wasn't what it used to be at 126 and lower.

I wasn't the only one questioning it, it was an open question and many felt he didn't have that one punch power anymore, and judging by his results he did slip a bit because most of his stoppages were accumulation.

50% ratio isn't that great it is rather average in terms of power, at 126 he was a straight killer. Hence why people questioned his power, he knocked out guys much less convincingly mostly due to accumulation where he used to just wreck guys.

Boxing logic states that trend should continue as a guy moves even higher, he is at 50% over 130 even with his last 4 going the distance~

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You seem to have a hard time sticking to the topic. Plus, your one-liners are corny as hell. Anyway, whether you want to admit it or not, Pacquiao is hitting harder above 130 then he was below it. By a whole ****ing lot.
              not as corny as your baseless steroid crusade. You dont have a single shred of evidence that pac is roiding other than he knocked out solis & now hes knocking out cotto.

I mean every division oscar was in he was knocking guys out. same with duran. same with camacho. same with hearns. same with leonard. but if pac is doing it, it must be roids.

Like i said, you already have your mind made up instead of looking at facts. Ricky was no granite chin. Neither was cotto. Marking up margarito who is slow compared to pac who has a propensity to cut all of his opponents is nothing suspicious. Shane was shot who was getting stunned & wobbled by floyd who is less of a puncher than pac. Again, nothing suspicious.

& how many times have we heard analysts say that fighters who struggle with weight & eventually move up & fight at a much comfortable weight get stronger? Plenty. But if pac is doing it, it must be roids.

I already know what your about & i know why you really dont like pac. It has nothing to do with facts or evidence of steroid use because you have none. It sort of reminds me of all the people who hate obama.

but carry on with your delusional salem steroid witch trials.

Comment

not as corny as your baseless steroid crusade. You dont have a single shred of evidence that pac is roiding other than he knocked out solis & now hes knocking out cotto.

I mean every division oscar was in he was knocking guys out. same with duran. same with camacho. same with hearns. same with leonard. but if pac is doing it, it must be roids.

Like i said, you already have your mind made up instead of looking at facts. Ricky was no granite chin. Neither was cotto. Marking up margarito who is slow compared to pac who has a propensity to cut all of his opponents is nothing suspicious. Shane was shot who was getting stunned & wobbled by floyd who is less of a puncher than pac. Again, nothing suspicious.

& how many times have we heard analysts say that fighters who struggle with weight & eventually move up & fight at a much comfortable weight get stronger? Plenty. But if pac is doing it, it must be roids.

I already know what your about & i know why you really dont like pac. It has nothing to do with facts or evidence of steroid use because you have none. It sort of reminds me of all the people who hate obama.

but carry on with your delusional salem steroid witch trials.
                So let me get this straight: You believe the 130lb. Pacquiao could drop Miguel Cotto twice, and batter him en route to stopping him?

Comment

• I always have thought pac is blood doping rather than steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I always have thought pac is blood doping rather than steroids.
                    Why would you think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I always have thought pac is blood doping rather than steroids.
                      I have thought that pac was on roids, cause after going up in weight and getting more and more cut with each division, on top of his head growing about 1.5 times the size of normal, and now its noticably smaller than say, in 2009-2010 or so. this is all assumption of course, but really, who doesnt think that??

Comment

Working...
                      X