Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Face Either Trout or Kirkland on September 15?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna see Canelo fight Molina or Lara. These two are more deserving of a shot than the rest of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I wanna see Canelo fight Molina or Lara. These two are more deserving of a shot than the rest of the division.
      Molina???!!! The guy that hugged Kirkland for 12 rounds? - Why would anyone want to see that bum fight again.......that would be a horrible fight to watch....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I know man.

I hate that the "Kirkland paralyzed" thread is bumped every 10 minutes. I don't want to be reminded of that s hit.
        Yeah I been in a weird mood all day since I woke up and read that. Sad situation.

Enough of the bull$h!t though, give Lara or Molina the shot now. GB was ready to take a chance on Williams. Well there are still fighters just as risky if not more. Tired of the "grooming" of Canelo already. You do that before the championship run, not during! If dude is a real champ then make him fight the next best in line. Auditions are over. It's time to earn his keep!
        Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 05-29-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

unless the undercard is great, I won't buy Trout as an opponent for $60, and I won't buy the quick destruction of Kirkland either, and I even bought Dawson/Hopkins! They better bring a strong undercard because so far Gonzalez/Ponce De Leon is nothing to get all that excited for.

Comment

Hopefully Delvin gets the fight after he beats Trout this weekend.

Comment

Man I can't believe what happened with Paul Williams.

Anyways, I hope it's either Kirkland or Trout, both are good fights.

Comment

I like Canelo VS Delvin Rodriguez better.. Toe to toe action!! I got Canelo by KO!!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Hopefully Delvin gets the fight after he beats Trout this weekend.
                  well he's gonna beat trout this weekend, but dono if he gets the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Sadly, I dont feel like buying the ppv anymore
                    Yeah I can't imagine at this point I would buy it anymore. Only reason I was going to buy it in the first place is because Paul was in it.

Comment

only way I watch vs Trout if it's free...Trout is as boring as watching grass grow w/no fan apeal or draw...what happened 2 the #1 Vanes or #3 Lara...2 tuff???

Comment

Working...
                      X