Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Arce Looking Strong and Focused in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear they haven't even sold 10,000 seats yet for Chavez Jr. in El Paso.

Should have put him versus Andy Lee on Pacquiao's undercard.

Comment

I find it very interesting that Arce has somehow revived his career so laveshly after he was considered to be done about 4-5 years ago. I remember him struggling so mightily against nobodies after his loss against Mijares. I remember one fight in particular, when I was in Mexico, he went through hell to beat a fighter who had a record of about 12-5... I really wish VADA would test these Top Rank fighters!!!

Comment

War Arce! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          I find it very interesting that Arce has somehow revived his career so laveshly after he was considered to be done about 4-5 years ago. I remember him struggling so mightily against nobodies after his loss against Mijares. I remember one fight in particular, when I was in Mexico, he went through hell to beat a fighter who had a record of about 12-5... I really wish VADA would test these Top Rank fighters!!!
          Steroids really??? Come on man those lower divisions are only seperated by a couple pounds its not uncommen for fighters to jump 3 or 4 divisions and still beat good fighters, especially as they get older and cant make weight like they used to. He was 27 years old 5 years ago his career was far from over like some people thought. That fight your talking about was at 115 pounds he feels a lot better at 122 he has more energy and can fight a full 3 minutes for every round now that he dosent have to kill himself to make weight.
          Last edited by UTEP; 05-29-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X