Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible. Yesterday Johnny Tapia died, now Paul Williams is paralyzed from the waist down. I will be praying for Paul and his family.

Comment

This sucks. Absolutely gut wrenching. Keep fighting Punisher, maybe you can beat the prognostication here and walk again someday.

Comment

Horrible news.

Let's hope he recovers as well as possible so he can live a great life outside of boxing.

Comment

Very very sad news. If true. And with the biggest fight and oppurtunity of his life coming. So tragic. Shocked.

Comment

Wow, that's tough to read. Thoughts out to the Williams family.
            I remember before one of his last fights they said he had made some good property investments so he was set up pretty well after the fight game. Shame if this is true as he won't get to enjoy the rest of his life to the fullest.

Comment

Terrible, terrible news. I don't even care about his boxing career going forward, just the best possible outcome from this and for the rest of his life. Prayers to him and his family. He seemed like a truly good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                Terrible news. Out of all the fighters who ducked Floyd, he's the one i always had the most respect for. It seemed like it was his trainers avoiding the fight more than him. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
                Pathetic. You ain't a boxing fan. You ain't anything.

Comment

sucks real bad, cant belive it

Comment

horrible news. i hope he recovers well and soon

Comment

damn man this is just sad.....

Comment

Working...
                      X