Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

avlik vs Forch, What do You guys think ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    Froch is way too much for Pavlik, even at his best and Pavlik is clearly over the hill. Froch is going to brutalize him if this happens.
    Avlik is not Bute mang......

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
      Bhop would've done the same to Forch mang.....
      thats like saying the sky is blue, what a pointless post

Comment

Avlik is not Bute mang......
        You're right, he's not. He's also not good enough to win this fight. Not even close. When's the last time he was even close to competitive with an elite fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
          thats like saying the sky is blue, what a pointless post
          ever heard of reading b/w the lines smartass

just b'c Avlik has gone downhill doesn't mean he can't regain his composure - only time will tell if he can.....and if Avlik looks good again, a Forch fight would be one hell of a matchup -

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            You're right, he's not. He's also not good enough to win this fight. Not even close. When's the last time he was even close to competitive with an elite fighter?
            Forch is god bc he beat an overrated fighter - gtfo mang

If Avlik came back and was 100% again, there's no way he loses to Forch.....

Comment

from a stylistic standpoint it would be a Fun Fight

but Pavlik is on the downside of his career right now

Comment

Forch is god bc he beat an overrated fighter - gtfo mang

If Avlik came back and was 100% again, there's no way he loses to Forch.....
                Not what I said. But he's better than Pavlik. Don't think that Bute is his only win.

Comment

ever heard of reading b/w the lines smartass

just b'c Avlik has gone downhill doesn't mean he can't regain his composure - only time will tell if he can.....and if Avlik looks good again, a Forch fight would be one hell of a matchup -
                  Reading between the lines on what, its like me posting Mayweather would beat Maidana its obvious pointless and a waste of space and for the life me i cant understand why you felt the need to post it, you must be one of those people who just talks for the sake of it, who needs to be part of a conversation even if you have nothing worthwhile to say,

and back on topic Pavlik is a spent force, right now he would struggle against the likes of Allen Green, there is no way on this earth he should be put in the ring with the likes of Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
                    Reading between the lines on what, its like me posting Mayweather would beat Maidana its obvious pointless and a waste of space and for the life me i cant understand why you felt the need to post it, you must be one of those people who just talks for the sake of it, who needs to be part of a conversation even if you have nothing worthwhile to say,

and back on topic Pavlik is a spent force, right now he would struggle against the likes of Allen Green, there is no way on this earth he should be put in the ring with the likes of Froch!
                    hahahhaha woooowww.......

i was implying that Forch probably wouldn't be the same after a bhop annhilation either - that doesn't mean Avlik has gone to shit and can't come back - but only time will tell......
                    Last edited by Jerub Baal; 05-29-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I like Avlik in this fight. Froch comes to fight, has a good chin, as does Avlik. I say give Avlik about 2 fights at 168 and throw him in there. Wouldn't be a boring fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X