Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias Dad "Khan is a basic Euro fighter with no chin, he is getting knocked out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    garcia's gonna pay big time
    ..another idiot poster owns himself.

Comment

Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
      Thats how I feel man. Ironic to see the ones that doubted and thought Danny was a pushover change their story or just ignore these threads. Personally, I couldn't be more proud. 2 HBO fights and 3 belts later he gets his credit. I wonder who haymon will match him up with next though..
      A Marquez fight would really put Danny over the moon, but I'm thinking he may have to fight Guerreo or Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
        Thats how I feel man. Ironic to see the ones that doubted and thought Danny was a pushover change their story or just ignore these threads. Personally, I couldn't be more proud. 2 HBO fights and 3 belts later he gets his credit. I wonder who haymon will match him up with next though..
        Zab or Matthysse in AC is what I prefer...since Zab is a BK dude it would make sense to knock him out and then fight the tougher Matthy afterwards...that fight is gonna be fire!!!...can't wait for that one!!....they should think about having Danny on the undercard at MSG if Cotto fights before the PR Day parade as well

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          ....Morales is just...an atg, and he can do that.
          true that.. no dull momemts inside the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Khan may be a basic Euro fighter but he also has a legit claim to being the fastest fighter in the sport and one of the fastest of all time. Garcia will find that out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm gonna thoroughly enjoy watching Khan beat the living **** out of that dude
              lol how did that work out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Khan may be a basic Euro fighter but he also has a legit claim to being the fastest fighter in the sport and one of the fastest of all time. Garcia will find that out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  He did find Khan very fast. He just didn't care about it.

Took 3 punches to his 1 and it paid off in the end.
                  Last edited by TheGreatA; 07-17-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol how did that work out for you?

not too bad...when Amir got dropped i went from 'nooooooooooooooooo' to straight up laughing as he stumbled around the ring

ive never gone upset to laughing that fast in my life

Amir couldn't get the job done, someone at 140 will...no biggie

Comment

Kaboooom, Swift stepped in the room.. The most funniest thing has to be reading post from so called boxing experts after eating there bowl of crow meat!

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                      X