Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias Dad "Khan is a basic Euro fighter with no chin, he is getting knocked out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    i dont know where he got that one from.
    "Its a holiday, in my religion, and ur not supposed to work on that day"

Comment

I hope these words don't back come to bite him, he might be underestimating Khan a little, or overestimating his son's ability. I guess we'll see when they meet in the ring.

Comment

I am not impressed with Garcia just because he beat on ancient Morales. He isn't a good opponent but at least he has a title.

Comment

If Garcia's trainer is overlooking Khan as is implied in this interview, they are in for a world of trouble. An opponent should always be respected and analysed properly for their pros and cons.

Comment

They should not rely on the opponent's imagined weaknesses to win the fight. Best admit that you're opponent is strong but believe that you're ultimately even stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr E Mann View Post
              ^^^^This^^^

Though you can never tell with old Khany boy
              You're talking as if Khan was some Judah. Who one fight he shows up the next he's total trash. Khan is always in a fight 100%.

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              Angel is an awesome dude. Has a lot of good guys at Harrowgate that I like to put in work with. It's weird reading this though, he almost never has a smart comment about anyone... this is priceless. lol
              So you hang out around these guys? I pity you . Buncha cornballs if you ask me.

Morales had Gracia hurt and I was surprised by how wild Morales got afterwards leading to him getting caught. Khan is not old and has the speed, Garcia might just end up on the canvas with his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Idk how well Garcia takes a shot or how well is he able to recover from a KD but if Khan doesn't drop him at least once he's gonna catch some heat from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Is Khan a basic Euro fighter? YES

Does Khan have a suspect chin? YES

Will Garcia knock him out? Not likely.
                The only reason the % for a Garcia KO is low, is because Khan will be running around the ring like a deer. And its next to impossible to catch up with him sometimes -- look at how Peterson was running at speed and still had a hard time catching up with Khan.

Khan takes running in the ring to unparalleled levels.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  "Its a holiday, in my religion, and ur not supposed to work on that day"
                  Khan's mouth got ahead of his head on that one. Muslims always work during Ramadan, it's only the eid they can't work and that was not the same day he fought Prescott. Khan either fasted leading up to the fight and blamed the KO on his lack of nutrition, or he didn't fast leading up to the fight and considered the KO to be God's punishment since Muslims are required to fast during the entire month.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Is Khan a basic Euro fighter? YES

Does Khan have a suspect chin? YES

Will Garcia knock him out? Not likely...
                    Khan is made for a someone like Canelo to KO's build him up and feed him to a mexican! he is going to end up like Jermaine Taylor once he gets in there with a big puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      i dont know where he got that one from.
                      khan was going into a fought during ramadan which means you cant eat from sunrise to sunset according to muslim tradition.

I don't know how much each fighter weighed after the weigh in but both looked skinny as hell as they are both pretty tall for the weight class.

Whether it was ramadan or bad coaching. He got beat cleanly. He didn't really make an excuse for it in the post fight interview either so I'm not sure where this ramadan stuff came from.

Comment

Working...
                      X