Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson= Overrated trainer. You cant be considered "GREAT" by piggybacking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    WTF with this trainers suddenly overrated.

-----""Would you consider Naazim Richardson a great trainer?""

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      You said he would be a good corner man, I said well if he is just a good corner man to have around then how does that make him a great trainer...

also many fighters get rubbed in the corner, its happened all through history, null point.
      I gave a reason why he would make someone great to have on your team. Did you overlook it or chose not to read it? BoxingGenius highlighted it. Are you that dense of that much of a Floyd ****sucker that you can't see the difference between what Richardson has done for his fighters to what Ellerbe has done behind close doors with Floyd?

Comment

I agree smh

Comment

-----""Would you consider Naazim Richardson a great trainer?""
          I don't consider all trainers great. To me, its just a trainer-boxer combination, meaning they click together. Look at Steward, he works great with Wladimir but not with Jermain Taylor. If a boxer's ability and mentality fits with the trainer, then the boxer will do good.

Comment

OK...but I don't remember anyone ever calling Richardson a "GREAT TRAINER" so I don't get the random HATE on Richardson

and he is certainly not "RATED" enough to be called "OVERRATED"

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I'm not talking about the strategy Richardson brought to the fight; just commenting on him finding the plaster.

Team Cotto didn't have anyone checking Marg's gloves the fight prior.
              Not just Margarito. But, also Tito, and had just found something wrong with another fighter wraps recently...I can't remember the fighter name. But, he saw how his hands were being wrapped illegally. He might suck as a trainer, as a strategist, or whatever anyone wants to say he is garbage in. But, he is a valuable person to a fighter team. Because, he knows the commission rules better than the commission does.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Not just Margarito. But, also Tito, and had just found something wrong with another fighter wraps recently...I can't remember the fighter name. But, he saw how his hands were being wrapped illegally. He might suck as a trainer, as a strategist, or whatever anyone wants to say he is garbage in. But, he is a valuable person to a fighter team. Because, he knows the commission rules better than the commission does.
                I remember the Tito fight.

Comment

SO Margarito was already mentally damaged and defeated before the contest and was in a different mindset than being in a fight?

Mosley had no strategy in that fight and just went in there throwing haymakers vs a guy he knew was already defeated.

Him finding the plaster was good...just what a GREAT Corner man would do.
                  Name another GREAT corner man who has consistently found fighters wrapping their hands illegally. Name one...Hell name a Great trainer who has done it as often as Richardson.

Comment

In fact, I'm wondering if Richardson would've said something about Pac's gloves against Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      I gave a reason why he would make someone great to have on your team. Did you overlook it or chose not to read it? BoxingGenius highlighted it. Are you that dense of that much of a Floyd ****sucker that you can't see the difference between what Richardson has done for his fighters to what Ellerbe has done behind close doors with Floyd?
                      You are making my point for me....boxing genius to be aware of handwrapping details is a good quality to have in someone in your camp, but that doesn't make you a great trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X