Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there interest for a 4th pacman v marquez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. If Marquez actually gets the decision this time, what's next? Pac vs. Marquez V??

Comment

The conditions that Pac would have to agree to in order to interest me in a 4th bout are likely prohibitive.

So no.

Comment

Don't rule out the possibility of Pacquiao-Bradley II if the fight turns out to be good. That is why I don't think JMM should assume he is going to actually get that 4th fight when so many don't have an interest to see it.

Pac-Bradley, if good, is the type of fight that could make more money the second time around because this first time around nobody knows Tim...he essentially has no (casual) fans, he's only making them now and based on what he does in that fight

Comment

yes i like 2 c a 4th fight. Should be in mexico so that jmm will not cry robbery again.

Comment

If a fourth fight beween them was made - it would look like the first 3 all over again. Marquez sticking to counter punching and not taking any chances, letting Pac get all the close rounds - and then crying about it in the end when it was his fault for losing......

Comment

Not really.

It'll just be like the past three, a very, very close fight going to Pac.

It would be funny if the judges actually give it to Marquez, than we'd without a doubt see a 5th fight.

Comment

Yes i will watch.

Comment

i would love to see jmm whoop pacs ass another 12 rounds

Comment

Unless Marquez scores a knockout, Pac-Man will "win" the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      i would love to see jmm whoop pacs ass another 12 rounds
                      We get it, ,you're a big Marquez fan - I give him all the credit in the world for giving Pac hell for 36 rounds

But Marquez will stick to counter punching and take few risks - which is why Pac won all the close rounds and beat Marquez three times....Maybe if Marquez has the balls to mix it up and take some chances, he might actually win in a fourth matchup........

Comment

Working...
                      X