Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley is a beast and if you'd paid attention to his career, he's fought bigger guys, fought through trouble, and ALWAYS found a way to win, unanimously in most cases.

a fight with him and margarito, again, bradley would find a way to out point margarito, i believe fairly easy too, bradley's ring generalship alone would be enough for him to handle margarito's plodding forward style.

now, you put him in there vs a loaded gloved, with 100% confidence in knowing that he has an edge, and bradley gets mauled like cotto, or cintron...... but thats when he knew he had a little extra going on.

bottom line, style wise, bradley beats margarito, as far as the rest of the factors, each play a vital role, but the same margarito that pacquiao fought, bradley would beat, unanimously.

Comment

Can't blame anyone for thinking that way. Bradley looks so bad sometimes you wonder how the guy has accomplished as much as he has. He's got some of the ugliest technique at times... It's just gross. Just sloppy.

Comment

Bradley will in no way beat Marg.

Comment

Can't blame anyone for thinking that way. Bradley looks so bad sometimes you wonder how the guy has accomplished as much as he has. He's got some of the ugliest technique at times... It's just gross. Just sloppy.
          yes.. i really dont like his technique...

Comment

The Margarito with the messed up eye, Bradley by UD.

The Margarito before Mosley, Marg will tire out Timmy and win by stoppage.

Comment

i like how everybody is saying bradley would win vs a prime marg at 147 when he has fought there exactly one time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                i like how everybody is saying bradley would win vs a prime marg at 147 when he has fought there exactly one time.....
                Everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Everybody?
                  most people in here

Comment

Its crazy that alot people pick a 147 Bradley to UD a prime Marg. Prime as in up to and pre-Cotto @147.

Bradley's fight with Abregu was just not that impressive- speed and power wise. While I don't question Tims ring smarts and stamina. He would be overwelmed and get hurt by Marg's come forward style. 6-7 rd KO. IMHO. Now if Tim had more showings at WW, then a better comparison could/would be made.

Comment

Originally posted by DOM 3.0
                      This notion of needing the power to keep Margarito off to win is ******ed, almost as if people haven't watched this sport long enough. You can clinch, smother your opponent, or turn him, make him have to reset himself, and Bradley is more than capable of doing all of that. Bradley will also get under Margarito's punches and work the body. Tim's body punching, conditioning and defense is still superiors to Cotto's.

Is not ******ed at all because you need power to keep Margarito away. You think a natural 140 pounder will be able to clinch a guy like Margarito who comes in over 160 pounds and is 5'11? Hell no and Bradley is not Mosley who would use clinchs and speed to disrupt Margarito's offense. Bradley is a 5'6 guy with decent defense, below average power and is not that great fighting going backwards. Margarito would run him out of the ring without much touble. This is a bad style match up for Bradley.

BTW lol at Bradley being a better body puncher than Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X