Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Canelo just fought a shot Mosley. Nobody gave a hoot. Not Bushbaby.

Bottom line: The Marg Pac fought >>>>>>>>Bradley, Berto, Marquez, Ortiz...
    That's a lie, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Taking blows does not equate to being prime, or close to it. You should think. Mosley took a trashing too, so that means he wasn't shot as well to you I presume. I guess since Oscar didn't go down he was healthy too.
      This thread is about Bradley vs Margarito. Question you should be contemplating on is what could Bradley have done against the Margarito you call shot that Pac fought? Could Bradley have done more than what Pac did in that fight? Can Bradley KO shot Marg? Can he even win by UD? He would be murked by Marg, if you ask me.

Walk me through the steps on how Bradley could have done more than what Pac did in that fight? Show me.
      Last edited by al-Xander; 05-27-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

This thread is about Bradley vs Margarito. Question you should be contemplating on is what could Bradley have done against the Margarito you call shot that Pac fought? Could Bradley have done more than what Pac did in that fight? Can Bradley KO shot Marg? Can he even win by UD?

Walk me through the steps on how Bradley could have done more than what Pac did in that fight? Show me.
        Bradley ud, easy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Bradley ud, easy too.
          Give me a clue, speed, stamina, styles, etc. How would Bradley go about fighting a rampaging bull who walks through punches. Show me.

Comment

We've yet to see Bradley's stamina really be tested because he hasn't really been in trouble against any fighters. Holt was the closest he came to being in "trouble". Makes it hard to imagine him being worn down.

Margarito is a tough fight in his prime for most guys just because he's next to impossible to stop. Mosley was able to do it with sheer strength and punching power. He made Tony look like his ***** all night. Bradley couldn't do that.

If I had to choose though, I'd pick Bradley. He's tough enough that I think he could outpoint Marg even without hurting him. I think he could basically do what Cotto did (even in the first fight) but continue for all 12 rounds because of superior stamina and his determination.

Comment

Give me a clue, speed, stamina, styles, etc. How would Bradley go about fighting a rampaging bull who walks through punches. Show me.
              Bradley is faster, much faster than Margarito, he'll tag him from outside & move away while Margarito plods. He'll circle slightly & duck inside Margarito's punches & let em fly to the body & head & dart away while Margarito plods, he'll hold when Margarito has the advantage. Rinse and repeat. And he has the stamina to do it all night, easy work of the shot version Pacman beat.

Comment

..............stupid

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  wait...wha? Do u really believe that?
                  Bradley, Ortiz, Berto, Marquez won't even have balls to call out huge Marg even at this point, bro. It is what it is.

Comment

Margarito woud walk Bradley down and ko him before the 9th round. Bradley is not a slick boxer/counter puncher and has no power so he has no chance of keeping Margarito off him. Margarito would come in over 160 pounds + 5'10 and you put that against a 5'6 Bradley that would come in at 152 it would just be too much. If Bradley had power it would be a different story.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked to see Bradley win

Comment

Working...
                      X