Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather on Floyd, Says Khan is a Glorified Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan is not that good. He has potential but his arrogance will keep him from developing fully. That and Freddie Roach not teaching him defensive fundamentals and an inside fighting game. The way Peterson pressured Khan, I have no doubt that Bradley would make Khan piss on himself in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
      I wouldnt either... You dont see Cotto or his trainer giving Floyd or Roger any credit do you?
      cotto or diaz have not said anything to discredit floyd's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
        I wouldnt either... You dont see Cotto or his trainer giving Floyd or Roger any credit do you?
        True indeed. Didn't even look at it like that. Cotto was b!tchin and Moaning right after the fight along with his trainer. Acting like they were robbed? He lost and any rationale person would see that the scores weren't far off. I had it 9 rounds to 3 in favor of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          cotto or diaz have not said anything to discredit floyd's performance.
          They didn't come out and give Floyd his props to my knowledge. They were beefing about the fight being closer then it was scored.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            They didn't come out and give Floyd his props to my knowledge. They were beefing about the fight being closer then it was scored.
            did you see cotto's interview with merchant after the fight? he did not complain about the decision at all.

Comment

Whaaat? Jeff Mayweather is claiming the main reason Floyd's nose was bleeding is because of a cold??? The Mayweather's are in actuality a bunch of pathetic, desperate people. Never ceases to amaze me how thin their skin is.

Comment

Nobody ever interview Jeff Mayweather again. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  did you see cotto's interview with merchant after the fight? he did not complain about the decision at all.
                  Cotto didn't even stay in the ring after the scores were read and Floyd was announced the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Cotto didn't even stay in the ring after the scores were read and Floyd was announced the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Actually , if you listened to Roger in the corner there was no real instruction that amounted to anything, just keep what you are doing, box, so realistically JR was doing about all he could do.

Jr is actually exposed

He had NOT fought any significant fighter in the past 8 years meaning a true welterweight PRIME elite.

Cotto is and was not prime the night JR and he fought

JR is a very rich man

ITs not because he is "INVINCIBLE"

ITS because many boxing fans are so gullible

IF Pac proves himself in the Bradley fight and shuts up the naysayers and he and JR get in the ring you can kiss JR Mayweather good bye.

All that bending to the right is a perfect set up for the southpaw left, that shoulder roll is set up for the southpaw

Pac is faster than JR and doesn't fade like JR was fading

Pac will EXPOSE and KO JR and I have saved MY POINTS FOR ONE ON THIS FORUM if they fight,, I don't bet and try to build points but for this one fight , it will be all on the table, which ain't much , hahaha
                      you are aweare mayweather is older than cotto and also past prime

not hes weight class aswell

i would like to see pacman fight cotto at 154

and see your blind faith go out the window
                      Last edited by TheNorth; 05-27-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X