Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Exposes Bute, Demolishes Him in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Froch being too much for Dawson and if Martinez wants some of that which he don't he gets tormented. I would pick Froch over Cloud, really anyone at 168 to 175 with the exception of Ward but this version would have done better against Ward.

Comment

Froch shocked me. I thought Bute would make him look silly on route to a wide UD.

Anyone that thought Bute would knock Froch out hasn't seen enough of Froch IMO. He got that Margarito, neanderthal chin.

Comment

Haha, good work Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Unfair for Froch, to call Bute a hype job. I think Bute is a good fighter, the way he dominated Bika and Johnson showed that. This was just simply a good win for Froch and no one should take anything away from it by calling Bute a bum or hype job. He's not a hypejob, Froch just proved to be an elite fighter.

How did you watch the fight Kev? I still don't understand why Showtime didn't televise it

Where can I catch the replay at, any idea?

Comment

Hell yeahhhh !!!!! That's why he's one of my favorite fighters !!

Comment

WTF was with the ref tho? Jumpin in like hes wavin it off and then givin Bute the count... Protect the boxer ffs!

Total annihilation... I'm stunned. I don't think Bute fancies a rematch.

Comment

WTF was with the ref tho? Jumpin in like hes wavin it off and then givin Bute the count... Protect the boxer ffs!

Total annihilation... I'm stunned. I don't think Bute fancies a rematch.

Comment

so glad the hype is over for Bute his fans was getting extremely annoying...but that doesn't not mean he can't bounce back though to be fair

but major props and respect to Froch, you talk about career defining win especially since he was a major underdog counted out by most and many gave him NO CHANCE, you gotta give that guy his respect, his Resume is one of the best in the sport today

Comment

Carl Froch man, the guy is simply awesome. An absolute machine.

Have to say, as someone who doesn't like to see fighters taking severe punishment on the ropes, I felt sorry for Bute at the end. Don't like seing anyone taking needless shots and sagging on the ropes.

Comment

lol i enjoy watching the hypejob get KO

Comment

Working...
                      X