Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Juan Manuel Marquez @ Catchweight Of 150 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you PR's are pathetic.......marquez is a natural featherweight and super feather weight

cotto is a natural welter.....

Comment

i wont give marquez a chance. hes my favorite against the likes of bradley, khan and judah, shot mosley, rios, gamboa, malignaggi.etc. but against cotto even at 147 he has no business there. People now dont really think well if they think marquez has a chance at 147 against cotto, people think he has a chance just because he did well against pacquiao at 144. Marquez is damn scared to fight anyone good at 147 and even at 140 he is reluctant. But against pac he aint scared even a little because he is manny's kryptonite. and he knows manny well and has his number.. cotto would KO this guy in less than 5.

Comment

Damn! at 150lbs? You trollin brah?

I believe he has a 50/50 shot at a catch weight at 146lbs though, that sounds more like it.

Comment

JMM would get destroyed by cotto... he's just too small for 150 lbs... the only reason why he can hang with pac at 147 is because he's got pac's style figured out

Comment

Cotto wins at 150, he would be way too big for JMM. There is way better fights that could be made. JMM is not big enough to fight at 147 or 150. He should stay at 140, he might not have enough power at that weight to win at the top of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              My comment is warranted considering some mexican posters are picking marquez to win just because he's mexican also
              You're right. Guys like Maniac & the others can't really believe Marquez can win. That's just blood talking.

Comment

Cotto is at his best against counter punchers/boxers, he's bigger, and Marquez has been hurt or dropped by left hooks in how many of his recent fights? Diaz caught him, Kats dropped him, Floyd dropped him...

Cotto would beat Marquez. JMM really shouldn't be at 140.

Barrera and Floyd tagged JMM with their jab almost at will too. Bad style match.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Red k ....because of Triangle theories
                  It's not a triangle theory you idiot, it's styles and Marquez and Floyd while different are still counter punchers.

Comment

Marquez by decision no problem. Never underestimate a legend.

Comment

Working...
                    X