Even tho i prefer pac...I cant wait till mayweather rips him about this

Comment

@#$@ did Manny sing again?!!?!

That should be a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        @#$@ did Manny sing again?!!?!

That should be a crime.
        no, thanked god he did'nt...they showed a clip of him singin and dancing tho lol.

Comment

Manny many prizes... Oh man

Comment

Make it happen Jimmy get Manny and Duboef , Floyd and Ellerbe on Live TV

Comment

Kimmel looked as disappointed as us fight fans when he ask the Mayweather question.. The look on his face was "Why the F$CK has this fight not happened already"?

Im sure he as well as us fight fans are already tired of this question being asked. Kinda felt bad for Pac cause right now no one really cares about his fights unless its going to be Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Kimmel looked as disappointed as us fight fans when he ask the Mayweather question.. The look on his face was "Why the F$CK has this fight not happened already"?

Im sure he as well as us fight fans are already tired of this question being asked. Kinda felt bad for Pac cause right now no one really cares about his fights unless its going to be Floyd...
                Kimmel knows it's not Manny who is roadblocking the fight. I'd bet my a55 that he's not blaming Arum either. He'd most likely find that one idiotic, I'm sure...

Comment

Thanks that was great

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post

And he cut Manny of when Manny got to the part where he goes YEAH BUT ,

It is all so orchestrated with Manny , lets makes some fun of Manny and his chook fighting and his awful singing and silly game show , and then we will patch up the gay blunder and side step anything real around a Floyd fight , its just all so typical .

Manny blows every chance he has to really push for a Floyd fight he is just a puppet being laughed at with corny jokes .

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      Oh and where's the outburst of Pacquiao's c0ck fighting? Damn at this point I thought Mayweather pissed off the PETA f@gs but Pacquiao is on a roll
                      Pacquiao did his dick fighting in the Philippines anyways. PETA can't do shit over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X