No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius is Now The Mandatory To Kubrat Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius is Now The Mandatory To Kubrat Pulev

BoxingScene.com has been advised that newly crowned EBU heavyweight king Kubrat Pulev (16-0, 8KOs) now have former champion Robert Helenius (17-0, 11KOs) as his mandatory challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

good match-up.

Comment

Great return fight for Helenius I reckon, he needs to establish himself again after his injury and after Pulev's performance last time out I think this is a good fight to happen. Both men are capable of making a statement in the heavys, With Fury, Chisora, Price in the mix as well I think we will have a good heavyweight division. I really think Boystev needs to get involved soon too.

Comment

Heavyweight division is back!!!

Imagine if all these fights happened in 2012?

Price vs Fury
        Pulev vs Helenius
        Haye vs Chisora
        Mitchell vs Wilder
        Vitali vs Wach
        Solis vs Povetkin

Wlad vs any of the above

Comment

All exciting fights I reckon. I think there are some good fights to be made, I am really looking forward to see who actually will dethrone Wladamir, Price is making noise though.

Comment

I would be suprised if Helenius took this without a tune up after such a serious injury. Would love to see this fight though.

Comment

Not really impressed with Pulev. But, this is a nice match up.

This is the kind of match up, that separates the boys from the men IMO

Comment

I think a tune-up for Helenius before taking on Pulev would serve him well. He has no time to waste though, injury-prone as he is.

Comment

Man, how come both of Chisora's last two opponents have claimed shoulder injuries after he looked impressive against them? Sounds like excuses to me. Helenius should have lost to him and Vitali beat him, but seemed embarrassed that he didn't stop him and that he was hit more than usual.

Comment

Working...
                  X