No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Lucien Bute Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch vs Lucien Bute Coverage

Rileys in Hastings will be showing the Carl Froch vs Lucien Bute fight straight after the Norway vs England Match this Saturday.

Make a night of it and watch both events live on a 3 Meter HD screen with surround sound. Plus with excellent food and drink deal, you wont find a better place to take in the action

please share Carl Froch vs Lucien Bute live video Coverage links here

Comment

where can americans watch this fight?

Comment

What time and channel is the fight coming on in U.S Central Standard time?

Comment

Is this supposed to be in the morning for most Americans? I believe it will be 8-9 AM Pacific time if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by robigp01 View Post
            please share Carl Froch vs Lucien Bute live video Coverage links here
            Originally posted by Primera View Post
            where can americans watch this fight?
            Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            What time and channel is the fight coming on in U.S Central Standard time?

The fight can be seen here:

http://www.epixhd.com/

All you have to do is sign up, you get a 14 day trial. It's legit too, they had the exact same promotion for Haye-Klitschko, I got to watch it free, the stream is in HD depending on your internet connection I think. You don't have to enter credit card info or anything like that, it's all free.

Bute-Froch starts at 6 PM EST, 5 PM CST.

Comment

Working...
            X