No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach is Very Pleased With Pacquiao's Latest Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Pacquiao did get knocked out by a jab yes? And Pacquiao also punched himself in the face against Marquez yes? So why not start the article like....
    "Manny Pacquiao, the fighter who was knocked out at 110 lbs by a jab, and punched himself in the face during his trilogy with Juan Manuel Marquez, sparred eleven rounds earlier this week against three separate opponents ....."
    cause ronnie nathanielz is just like the rest of the pacfarts

they didn't follow pacroid until 2008

Comment

I dont think roach gets the picture they're not gonna stop bradley
      trinidad vs hopkins remenber who told u guys....besides bradly doesn't
      do coca orr drink like hatton did.....and he's not washed up neither
      Plus Bradley is in his prime....

Comment

guys relax. this is just another ronnie article. just act like what you do when you see a ******ed kid on the park pissing on himself, just ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

he actually thinks he's important....

lol made me laugh so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post

Primera? Sounds like a cut of steak lol... "Yes I'd like a primera-rib well done. with some man juice on the side. Mmmm thank you..." "First you apply a coat of primera then you spray the paint." funny S**t!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Pac kicking training into high gear...glad to hear it. Let's get this show on the road, it'll be one of the most exciting fights of the year. I can't wait for Bradley to come in at angles, slipping and ducking all kinds of punches, while Roach is like.....this guy just comes straight in, what is going on?
              Outside of Pacquiao-Mayweather, Pacquiao-Bradley is the best fight that can be made in boxing. It’s the pound for pound king against a guy who has a realistic shot at beating him

Comment

Originally posted by evol View Post
                following u around?? U're all over posting in a pac thread! The hell u sniffing on, spay paint?
                wtf is spay paint?????? Is that that new drug that the *******s use to get high and dilusional...

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanp4plegend View Post
                  primera? Sounds like a cut of steak lol... "yes i'd like a primera-rib well done. With some man juice on the side. Mmmm thank you..." "first you apply a coat of primera then you spray the paint." funny s**t!!
                  there is nothing funny about your comment here,primera means first in spanish, you must be pinoy to find this funny.bakla (ikaw)

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                    Primera? Sounds like a cut of steak lol... "Yes I'd like a primera-rib well done. with some man juice on the side. Mmmm thank you..." "First you apply a coat of primera then you spray the paint." funny S**t!!
                    No...man

just no

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post

you are one ignorant idiot...ronnie is a biased ass and horrible writer but the man has been covering boxing since the days of flash elorde you ******..

Comment

Working...
                      X