No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye, Booth Furious: Fire Back Bombs at Team Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on now let's be fair.....

This Bernd chap seems like a right snake to me. I wouldn't trust what he says.

And let's ask ourselves this, after the way Haye embarrassed himself against Wlad, im 99% sure he'll be doing all he can to try and redeem himself with a fight against the older bro.

I really think Haye wants the Vitali fight, this Bernd fella seems like a snake though and is telling Haye one thing whilst telling the public another.

Haye/Chisora winner should get Vitali, and im 99% sure that will be Haye.(against Chisora)

Comment

he glassed me!!!! .....LOL

Comment

I rather see Haye/Chisora than watch Haye/Vitali in a snooze fest.

Comment

I'll never believe a word David Haye says. He's such a piece of garbage that there is no point to taking him or his words seriously. And with that said, I hope Chisora punches his teeth down his throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            "I will never turn down a fight with Vitali Klitschko"

You mean except the 2 or 3 times you have already?
            LOL..Well said...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              As much as I like the Klitschko's there is something odd here.

Thought the winner of Haye-Chisora gets a title shot against Vitali?

Boente seems an odd character IMO, doesn't seem like he's telling the truth. Plus forgot how he backed off when Booth offered to do the negotiations in public (believe it was Ringside).
              Proper business people do NOT do their negotiations in public. That was just a typical Haye-Booth piece of PR crap, sailing close to the wind to see the re-action. If boente had agreed, then Booth would have made all kinds of barriers. He derosn'r want his machinations to be laid out in public.

haye and Booth have both given ample reason to distrust and not believe them time after time after time. Enough already.

Have you ever asked yourself why 2 well acknowledged as role models, honest young men like the Klitschkos would employ such as crook as some know-nothings say Boente is??

They wouldn't want their name associated with a crook.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                I'll never believe a word David Haye says. He's such a piece of garbage that there is no point to taking him or his words seriously. And with that said, I hope Chisora punches his teeth down his throat.
                The Bermondsey bum made it to boxing because he's in it for the money and fame. He's very lucky that the cruiserweight and heavyweight divisions are dry, because judging from the past David Haye wouldn't even be relevant. This guy is a salesman and, ultimately, a smart coward.

Comment

actually its very simple: if Haye wins against Chisora, Haye vs Vitali makes sense cause we already saw Haye vs Wlad.
                  And if Chisora wins against Haye, Chisora vs Wlad makes sense cause we already saw the Vitali-Chisora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Come on now let's be fair.....

This Bernd chap seems like a right snake to me. I wouldn't trust what he says.

And let's ask ourselves this, after the way Haye embarrassed himself against Wlad, im 99% sure he'll be doing all he can to try and redeem himself with a fight against the older bro.

I really think Haye wants the Vitali fight, this Bernd fella seems like a snake though and is telling Haye one thing whilst telling the public another.

Haye/Chisora winner should get Vitali, and im 99% sure that will be Haye.(against Chisora)
                    You have too much "seems" regarding Boente. What has he ever done to you?? Would the Klitschkos employ a "snake"? Wouldn't it be bad for their reputations??

Haye is not concerned about "redeeming himself" one little whit. That's just your idealised imagination. He's concerned about money, and has a well documented, long-established obsession with pushing right to the brink to get what he wants. He succeeded with W. Klitschko, but V Klitschko is not nearly as amiable, and became far more quickly fed up with Haye's preposterous demands, and after a while of getting nowhere, more or less told him to bugger off. Klitschko wanted the fight as he repeatedly said, but wasn't prepared to go through all the same hoop-la that his brother did, to probably end with an equally unsatisfactory Haye non-performance. Not hard to understand, if you don't have any pre-conceived biases.

Comment

ten or fifteen years ago this bum haye wouldn't have even gotten the chance to stink up the ring with the champ. The worst part is he actually might get another chance to do it. heavyweight div at it's best lmfao haye sucks as a person and a boxer peace ya'll

Comment

Working...
                      X