Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose respect for Bradley after hearing about his bully past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was like wtf? when he said he hit a kid in a wheelchair lol

Comment

No my reaction was more like "really? Your trying to justify your thugness by talking about punching a kid in a wheelchair???"

Comment

with all that being said, I was a lil shocked about it and he wasnt all that apologetic but the fact is that he was a lil kid and he's obviously one of the nicest guys in the sport right now so how can you hold it against him? He's a model fighter right now in & out the ring. If anything I would go the other way and say that there arent many guys I respect more in boxing

Comment

did we lose respect when pac admitted to stealing cigs and selling them for profit? no, because he was a child

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            No my reaction was more like "really? Your trying to justify your thugness by talking about punching a kid in a wheelchair???"
            How did you get that impression, he was simply talking about his attitude as a kid.

Comment

Our next republican presidential candidate used to bully gay kids in HS too I think

So im pretty sure Bradley bullying kids at 6 isn't a big deal

Comment

No, and the whole playing up of the "wanted to be a thug" story was so stupid. Dude was in like 2nd or 3rd grade, you would swear the way his pops, him, and 24/7 were talking about it he was in his mid to late teens.

"OMG everyone run there's a hood ass 8 year old coming up the block"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Our next republican presidential candidate used to bully gay kids in HS too I think

So im pretty sure Bradley bullying kids at 6 isn't a big deal
                  Coincidence I was gonna talk about how Romney bullied gay kids, to me, even then I wouldn't judge him. I'm sure plenty of us acted the fool in H.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    no, in fact i believe hbo told him to say something like that just to make him look like the "bad guy" in this fight
                    Totally agree, it didnt even seem like that story was true..

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      No, and the whole playing up of the "wanted to be a thug" story was so stupid. Dude was in like 2nd or 3rd grade, you would swear the way his pops, him, and 24/7 were talking about it he was in his mid to late teens.

"OMG everyone run there's a hood ass 8 year old coming up the block"
                      Maybe his headbutts were still lethal at that age

Comment

Working...
                      X