No announcement yet.

24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    his religious BS is all fake, there are motives for this sudden change into religion, you guys really cant think he just became religious all of a sudden...LMAO.
    I agree. He came off real phony to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
      This is an ignorant comment, when you have no clue and are doing nothing but giving your opinion. He has been extremely religious his whole life. I know from experoence that when you grow up latin or asian for the most part you are raised extremely catholic.

I was raised with a strong religious foundation, but am not perfect and have had my moments in life where I have been farther away from God than I should have been, and those are the times I have gone through the most struggles, and going through that God will speak to you and make you realize you need to have a constant relationship. This world is hard enough with God than to try and go through this life without him. In the episode where he explained God spoke to him and it made him realize he needed to make changes in his life, I completeley understand and beleive. I have experience it first hand in my life and with my family especially with my father who was not there the way he should have been when I was younger.

He didn'tt become religious all of a sudden, he has been his whole life, and like many of us we go through are ups and downs in life and don't always make the best decisions, which is the reason Jesus allowed himself to suffer and be crucified for our sins. Because he knew man was not perfect, he shed his blood for his people. I don't mean to preach and I'm not saying you have to have the same beliefs or even beleive in religion. That's your perogative, but for you to say that it is not posiible for Manny to make changes in his life because he realized he had gotten away from his religion and realized he needed to make changes in his life because God spoke to him is just ignorant!!! When he says God spoke to himm he doesn't mean he actually heard his voice, you can receive message through scripture, or sometimes it;s just a conviction God puts in your heart and soul. People here him in different ways.

If you don't beleive that, that's your right but for you to mock someone elses faith and say it's not possible is ignorant and close minded!! Anyone who has beleif in religion or faith will know what I am sayin. Not to say on denomination is right and the other is wrong, it's about your own relationship with God in your own way and your faith. Once again I know it sounds like preaching, but that is not my intentionn because I'm not perfect by any means and make mistakes as well, so I am no better than anyone here, I try to be a better person everyday, and outside of his celebrity Manny is just a man like the rest of us capable of making mistakes.
      That's all great. I respect any man's faith. But Manny's rep took a serious hit recently, not only with his wife, but with his position in congress as well. I'm not going to say he's faking but him promoting his religion so hard now, came across as phony to me. Its what politicians and pastors that get busted doing something negative do. Maybe I'm wrong. But the Creator I serve don't like ugliness. The truth shall be revealed some way and if he is faking, then God will make him pay. If he is not, then he will receive great blessings and be forgiven.

Comment

Because I'm a pure boxing fan, i loved the 24/7 episode. I truly think Bradley can be built up to be a household name. I don't think he will ever be as big as Manny or Floyd, but maybe like Hagler was in his prime. Manny to me is a fake, a hell of a fighter, but a fake. I can't stand when guys screw up in the public eye then try to smooth it out by getting over religious.Maybe he is trying to be honest, but it just doesn't come across that way.

I hope the next episode goes more into their training methods and sparring. Both of these guys train real hard and get ripped. Neither one appears in the best of shape right now. It will be interesting watching how their bodies change over the next few weeks.

Comment

yeah i noticed that pacquiao looks pudgy as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            yeah i noticed that pacquiao looks pudgy as hell
            don't worry, he's going to take ariza special blends, alll natural, all while having a calorie intake of 7k. he will also be doing plyometrics.

he's doing a state of the art routine with special supplments that allow him to move up in weight lik ehe has without losing speed and power, and wihtout him gaining BF. Something never before we have seen in boxing history. Not even the most physical gifted boxer ever Roy Jones JR could do.

All natural. All 7k calolries per day. Plyometric training. Special blends of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              don't worry, he's going to take ariza special blends, alll natural, all while having a calorie intake of 7k. he will also be doing plyometrics.

he's doing a state of the art routine with special supplments that allow him to move up in weight lik ehe has without losing speed and power, and wihtout him gaining BF. Something never before we have seen in boxing history. Not even the most physical gifted boxer ever Roy Jones JR could do.

All natural. All 7k calolries per day. Plyometric training. Special blends of protein.
              oh and don't forget, there is no testing involved (pac studies the bible, so he's trustworthy and that's his word) so we know he's clean

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                oh and don't forget, there is no testing involved (pac studies the bible, so he's trustworthy and that's his word) so we know he's clean
                nah testing isn't the issue, let the commission do their jobs! Who is floyd Mayweather? Manny Pacquiao doesn't need FLoyd Mayweather!

Pacquiao - "Floyd I want to fight you"
                Floyd - "Okaym do you agree to testing"
                Pac - "Yes
                Floyd " Okay 60/40" and we have a deal
                Pac "no, 50/50 is only fair! no fight!"

THe $6 million dollar fighter, bible study christian who fights for the people and wants fights to be exicting turning fights down because of money. not testing.

hey, didn't they say in the bible money is the root of all evil?

Comment

Pac haters = Floyd haters

You guys are hilarious.

Who gives two shits if Pacquiao is overtly religious and a hypocrite?

Comment

Damn Bradley's dad beats him with a Rock and Bradley beat up disabled kids, that's cold Timmy.

And for the past 3-4 years we have had an unfocused Pacquiao, Timmy is going to be in trouble.

Comment

Did Pacquiao talk about anything else other than religion?

Comment

Working...
                      X