Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Not Be Fighting on July 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, just retire already.... I would have respected that instead of seeing him pull some ****** **** like this.

Comment

Gentleman calm down is only boxing....lol.....

Comment

Big fan of jmm but him pushing to fight scrub ass gesta kinda pissed me off.nobody wants to see that. U had a tuneup already with The guy from ukraine. So fight khan alvarado judah anybody worth watchin

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Big fan of jmm but him pushing to fight scrub ass gesta kinda pissed me off.nobody wants to see that. U had a tuneup already with The guy from ukraine. So fight khan alvarado judah anybody worth watchin
          He scared to lose before he gets another payday. if he wanted to fight a quick lefty he should have just fought judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            He scared to lose before he gets another payday. if he wanted to fight a quick lefty he should have just fought judah.
            judah priced himself out you dumb fucc

Comment

Marquez could go to hell. Nobody wants another fight with Pac except him. He's cheating Morales out of glory and being a typical prick who can't pick the right fight to save his life.

I hope he fights Gesta and gets his dumb ass kicked into retirement.

Comment

JuanmarPISS

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  JuanmarPISS

Comment

I like marquez but if he is going to continue fighting nobodies , well he might as well retire.

Comment

marquez is obsessed with pac now.
                      not a southpaw? gtfoh!

Comment

Working...
                      X