Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Broke The Jaw of Idiot Chisora's Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Broke The Jaw of Idiot Chisora's Trainer!

DAVID HAYE has boasted he broke the jaw of Dereck ‘Del Boy’ Chisora’s trainer during their brawl in ­Munich.

Chisora and Haye scrapped at a post-fight press conference in Germany three months ago and will now settle their differences in a controversial clash at West Ham United’s Upton Park ground on July 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO @ Haye dedicating the fight to abused women! This is gonna be fun. Too bad they won't have an HBO Faceoff. That would be epic!

Comment

I would also love to see a face off of these two, Funny enough chisora's trainer use to be a HW in the 80's for Nigeria...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        DAVID HAYE has boasted he broke the jaw of Dereck ‘Del Boy’ Chisora’s trainer during their brawl in *Munich.

Chisora and Haye scrapped at a post-fight press conference in Germany three months ago and will now settle their differences in a controversial clash at West Ham United’s Upton Park ground on July 14.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        only a clown like Haye would brag about breaking the jaw of a TRAINER....a 50 yr old trainer...a dude who NEVER did anything woth mentioning in the boxing ring as a fighter....so why would a former unified CW world champ and a former HW champ(a 2 time world champ in boxing's biggest weight classes) boast about some corny ish like this?!?...thats why I live for the day he gets scraped off the canvas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          LMAO @ Haye dedicating the fight to abused women!
          yeah that's pretty hilarious after he just whacked his own ***** adam booth with a tripod.

Comment

I could tell Haye really doesn't like Chisora and he says it here, he respects other opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              LMAO @ Haye dedicating the fight to abused women! This is gonna be fun. Too bad they won't have an HBO Faceoff. That would be epic!

they would never make it out of there without a fist fight

kellerman would probably catch one in the crossfire and drop like a sack of sh#t

Comment

Does that make you feel good David? What a Tosser

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  they would never make it out of there without a fist fight

kellerman would probably catch one in the crossfire and drop like a sack of sh#t
                  was there a reason in this post to not have a face off?

All i can see are positives!

Comment

He's just making a point on how ******ed Chisora and his trainer is. One things for sure it's going to be a wild night in and outside the ring, i just hope the footy fans don't start fighting until after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X