Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    That's funny, because Floyd has never been beaten by a southpaw. But Pacquiao has yet to UD a counter puncher.
    If I go with your own thought. I guess Senior just love to scare floyd jr regarding south paws. No agenda just want to scare FLoyd. He is after all just Floyd's father.

Scaring Floyd against southpaws is seniors thing alright. That just makes so much sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      If I go with your own thought. I guess Senior just love to scare floyd jr regarding south paws. No agenda just want to scare FLoyd. He is after all just Floyd's father.

Scaring Floyd against southpaws is seniors thing alright. That just makes so much sense.
      as opposed to your own thoughts? lol good one...

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        No, I dont. I dont think floyd will be able to fight martinez like he has fought southpaws in the past, cause he is by far the best southpaw floyd could fight, by miles.

with pac on the other hand, after floyd sees how manny throws and lunges in, its gonna be a surgical procedure on pacs head. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. but we still want that fight to happen just to see, I get it...
        Pacquiao doesn't lunge in, he is always in balance, he also throws punches from unusual angles and his speed will be too quick for Floyd to counter. (See the Judah fight)

Pacquiao also throws punches in bunches, If Floyd tries to counter he will be eating some leather too.

And everybody knows Pacquiao is more accurate than Floyd, I have proved this scientifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Pacquiao doesn't lunge in, he is always in balance, he also throws punches from unusual angles and his speed will be too quick for Floyd to counter. (See the Judah fight)

Pacquiao also throws punches in bunches, If Floyd tries to counter he will be eating some leather too.

And everybody knows Pacquiao is more accurate than Floyd, I have proved this scientifically.
          1) Pac does lunge in, and is often off balance, as was proved by JMM. he is quick I dont deny that, but that kinda stuff wont work with someone as sharp as floyd. (See the Judah fight)

2) Pac does throw punches in bunches, gets timed, and countered. When floyd counters, yes he will likely eat some leather, and pac will be thrown more off balance and have little power on his punches

3) The science you used to prove pac is more accurate may be valid in Neverneverland, but on Earth, we prefer to use actual science and stats.

But yea I get what you're tryin to prove here. kudos to you either way, you stick to your guns, and even though you're dead wrong most of the time, its still nice to have you around...

Comment

as opposed to your own thoughts? lol good one...
            That is when you are left with no choice after a knock down and still try to get up, but the buzz in your brain says just stop, stop. It's embarrassing to continue. You have nothing left to offer. You should just stop, drop dead and get counted down.. It's over man. Learn to fight another day hehehe!

Your silly whining is all nonsensical babble lol, dude learn to represent your kind, your embarrassing the flowmois in here speed. Come on that's it??

I expected more from you. Dude your like a little biactch in a beauty parlor spitting nonsense again speed hehehehe!

Comment

That is when you are left with no choice after a knock down and still try to get up, but the buzz in your brain says just stop, stop. It's embarrassing to continue. You have nothing left to offer. You should just stop, drop dead and get counted down.. It's over man. Learn to fight another day hehehe!

Your silly whining is all nonsensical babble lol, dude learn to represent your kind, your embarrassing the flowmois in here speed. Come on that's it??

I expected more from you. Dude your like a little biactch in a beauty parlor spitting nonsense again speed hehehehe!
              did not read. men are having a discussion right now. go watch cartoons or something

Comment

did not read. men are having a discussion right now. go watch cartoons or something
                Aww.. having a discussion in my thread and you didn't read aye.. The Irony.

Retreat more like it? white flag? Oh too slow for me speed hehe! Enjoy my thread

Next time be more logical so you won't get owned over and over hehehe!

Comment

1) Pac does lunge in, and is often off balance, as was proved by JMM. he is quick I dont deny that, but that kinda stuff wont work with someone as sharp as floyd. (See the Judah fight)

2) Pac does throw punches in bunches, gets timed, and countered. When floyd counters, yes he will likely eat some leather, and pac will be thrown more off balance and have little power on his punches

3) The science you used to prove pac is more accurate may be valid in Neverneverland, but on Earth, we prefer to use actual science and stats.

But yea I get what you're tryin to prove here. kudos to you either way, you stick to your guns, and even though you're dead wrong most of the time, its still nice to have you around...

1) Pacquiao landed more punches on JMM than JMM did on Pacquiao. Judah beat Floyd to the punch, Floyd could not counter. Uncle Roger told Floyd he can't wait on this guy and Floyd changed his style, from counter puncher to walking Judah down and throwing the lead right. Floyd won't be able to counter Pacquiao effectively and if he want to walk Pacquiao down, then he will be in Pacquiao's house then.

2) Against Marquez III, Pacquiao started slowly and didn't through enough early on, but in the later round once he started to throw more he caused JMM trouble and one the rounds. JMM also never stopped moving, something Floyd has not done for a while.

3) The stats stand up to scrutiny here on NSB and earth.

I'm afraid you are backing the wrong horse on this one but maybe you feel you are far too invested to change sides now.

It takes a brave man to admit that he has been wrong. You know it is the right thing to do!

Unfortunately because Floyd knows what I know, we won't be seeing Floyd face Pacquiao or Martinez, unless they suffer a huge fall in form, so we won't be able to put these arguments to rest for good.

Comment

Aww.. having a discussion in my thread and you didn't read aye.. The Irony.

Retreat more like it? white flag? Oh too slow for me speed hehe! Enjoy my thread

Next time be more logical so you won't get owned over and over hehehe!

you still have no place in a boxing discussion, unless of course we need a broken record to type incoherent rubbish and not give any value to a conversation, then we'll call you.

why dont you go research some funny jokes or insults or something, try to form a sentence with them, and we can go from there...

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      1) Pacquiao landed more punches on JMM than JMM did on Pacquiao. Judah beat Floyd to the punch, Floyd could not counter. Uncle Roger told Floyd he can't wait on this guy and Floyd changed his style, from counter puncher to walking Judah down and throwing the lead right. Floyd won't be able to counter Pacquiao effectively and if he want to walk Pacquiao down, then he will be in Pacquiao's house then.

2) Against Marquez III, Pacquiao started slowly and didn't through enough early on, but in the later round once he started to throw more he caused JMM trouble and one the rounds. JMM also never stopped moving, something Floyd has not done for a while.

3) The stats stand up to scrutiny here on NSB and earth.

I'm afraid you are backing the wrong horse on this one but maybe you feel you are far too invested to change sides now.

It takes a brave man to admit that he has been wrong. You know it is the right thing to do!

Unfortunately because Floyd knows what I know, we won't be seeing Floyd face Pacquiao or Martinez, unless they suffer a huge fall in form, so we won't be able to put these arguments to rest for good.
                      heed your own advice.

your "stats" are based purely on opinions, and they hold no merit in what actually happens. pac is a limited fighter with certain assets, but overall he extremely limited and you know this. am i saying floyd will walk through him? no way. am i saying floyd will figure him out quick and make him look subpar? more than likely.

but this is all hearsay and we will have to wait and see.

poor spoon over here is hoping you can back him up so he doesnt look like an idiot, but i dont think jesus himself can help that little fella...

at least you attempt to provide facts and knowledge, the only thing he knows how to say is "duck, retreat, *****, pacquiao"

Comment

Working...
                      X