Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized for the accusations he threw at Cus and Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't follow Twatter, but I did have a look at their feeds, they're quite cordial on it.

Someone asked Lewis who would have won if they'd fought a pro bout in their earlier years. Lewis said him, but said ask "Mike the same question and he'd probably say him".

Comment

It's been a while since I read the book. But I don't remember these accusations. And these aren't the kinds of things you forget.

For starters, I don't remember the paedophile accusations. Atlas crapped on Cus a lot for indulging Mike but I don't remember **** like special rooms.

Also, I don't think it was Lewis who made Mike cry etc.

I think you're making these up. If you're not, give me the page numbers from the book and I'll verify either way.

(Why do I get the feeling I'm not gonna get page numbers?)

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
        It's been a while since I read the book. But I don't remember these accusations. And these aren't the kinds of things you forget.

For starters, I don't remember the paedophile accusations. Atlas crapped on Cus a lot for indulging Mike but I don't remember **** like special rooms.

Also, I don't think it was Lewis who made Mike cry etc.

I think you're making these up. If you're not, give me the page numbers from the book and I'll verify either way.

(Why do I get the feeling I'm not gonna get page numbers?)

I can't link the thread

because it's from 'that other site'

I'm just copy and pasting quotes dude. Don't blame me

I have no agenda

It's not like I give a **** if Young Lennox Lewis beat the **** out of Tyson and made him cry

Look man, I'm just reporting what I read

My hobby is a reporter, I report stuff

If Cus and Tyson were all sugar ray leonard with each other that's their business I could give a****

Blame Atlas for these foul lies not me

Comment

These are some crazy accusations..

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
            I can't link the thread

because it's from 'that other site'

I'm just copy and pasting quotes dude. Don't blame me

I have no agenda

It's not like I give a **** if Young Lennox Lewis beat the **** out of Tyson and made him cry

Look man, I'm just reporting what I read

My hobby is a reporter, I report stuff

If Cus and Tyson were all sugar ray leonard with each other that's their business I could give a****

Blame Atlas for these foul lies not me
            So you haven't read the book yourself? You're quoting other people's posts?

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
              These are some crazy accusations..
              Atlas make me ****ing sick dude. I literally threw up.

Look Tyson is one of my favorite boxers of all times.. I consider

Mike Tyson an ATG and a great fighter.

So it really really annoys me a scumbag like Atlas will make up lies

that Young Lewis beat the living life out of Young Tyson in sparring and made him cry

and that Cus and Mike had a special room.

EVEN IF IT IS TRUE .. OK EVEN IF IT IS TRUE. WHO CARES o

you can't say stuff like that

I love Tyson, even if he gets beaten up by Lewis when they were young ., I still love Tyson

Comment

So you haven't read the book yourself? You're quoting other people's posts?
                Ya... That's why I posted it

to see if people can confirm.. You told me the truth.. That's all I wanted

Ty

Although I tend to sort of believe how

Tyson went ape shyt in the bathroom after Teenage Lewis beat him. That sort of sound like Tyson though ya know....

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                  Ya... That's why I posted it

to see if people can confirm.. You told me the truth.. That's all I wanted

Ty

Although I tend to sort of believe how

Tyson went ape shyt in the bathroom after Teenage Lewis beat him. That sort of sound like Tyson though ya know....
                  You didn't ask if people could confirm - nor was it apparent that you were quoting other people's source (though you have very helpfully edited in "Quoting from various sources:" into the first line just now).

You just launched into it.

Regardless, I am not definitively saying the accusations weren't in the book - it's been a few years since I read it. I just have a strong feeling that they weren't. And if someone could give me page numbers.....hell, even chapters, I'd check and verify.

Comment

You didn't ask if people could confirm - nor was it apparent that you were quoting other people's source (though you have very helpfully edited in "Quoting from various sources:" into the first line just now).

You just launched into it.

Regardless, I am not definitively saying the accusations weren't in the book - it's been a few years since I read it. I just have a strong feeling that they weren't. And if someone could give me page numbers.....hell, even chapters, I'd check and verify.

Ya I will like to see if someone can give me page numbers too if it is true, I'm buying the book..

Although you don't need a book dude to see that at least SOME OF IT is probably true.

Mike getting beaten up by Lewis as a teenager then slamming his own head in the bathroom sounds 100% Legit

The Mike kissing guy on the lip accusation

well I found the youtube video to confirm that at least

Now I don't know about 'secret room with Cus' rumors,, but at least some of the accusations seem to be true

Comment

What?
                      Atlas played with his sister with a loaded gun whilst he watched Cus finger Tyson in a special room after Lewis made Tyson cry in Cambodia?

See what i did there?

Im sure someone could quote me and twist things a little, and get **** a little wrong and it will start some new bull**** rumors.

(I added Cambodia for pedo-effect)

Comment

Working...
                      X