Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez vs Gesta is Not Likely To Happen, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just dont get the "southpaw preparation" thing from JMM, he already knows how to fight Manny... If there is one guy that needs one urgently, it should be Tim Bradley.

Comment

JMM ducking Judah, Rios and Morales!!!!

Marquez next fight should be on HBO regardless of who he's fighting imo. Unless of course its Manny.

Comment

thank god

thank truckin god

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          good, coz gesta aint ready and i dont know if he'll ever be without fighting a guy thats good...
          True...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            He hates Morales becasue in his opinion Morales never gave him the opportunity when Morales was on top and a huge draw. I dont blame JMM but he should get over it and beat the ****t out of Morales and retire him, while making a ****t load of money..
            Marquez is delusional. I feel sorry for him that he has such a garbage manager. Nacho is an awesome trainer, great trainer, HOF'er. But, as a manager? He is just awful. It really is funny that JMM feels that way since it was him who turned down a fight with Morales back 2005. And, it was PPV fight with a career high payday.

Comment

after the Maidana fight, i wouldnt have mind seeing El Terrible square off with JMM...but after his last fight, he just looked old and slow

at this point, id rather see JMM-Judah or Rios or anyone else...

Comment

Working...
              X