No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
    Dunno what the **** you have been reading then bro but English Rugby Union players don't take steroids. I've never heard of any taking PED's.
    You know how bad PED's are in ALL American sports so you try switchin it on us Brits...

Is it not true that 90% of all American High School students take steroids??? !!!!!
    Did I say the English ****ing Rugby Union? Did I? I meant Rugby period. Yeah, 90% of High School students you made that up yourself didn't you.

Comment

• That's exactly what I've been trying to tell him...but he just won't listen. There are bad apples in EVERY sport, from EVERY country.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        I never seen fan's like Pacfans, being so infatuated with a fighter's sex orientation and gay innuendos.
        Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Every post from a Pacquiao fan hating on Mayweather or his fans seems to contain a reference to "d1ks", "d1kriding", or something ****sexual. Quite telling.

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
        Just answer me this.

Does Floyd have a vagina instead of a dick?

So the next time I know how to address you Floydriders.
        Well.....?
        Last edited by Tamis!; 05-19-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Give it up: You're busted Junior. Just take your permaban like the good little b1tch-boi that you are and take good swig out of a big cup of STFU. Know your role Junior :bringit9:

Poet
          No, I am Marshall89. Go look me up. And ask kaps.
          Who is Junior?
          I remember seeing a picture of you still, i think in someones signature ting. You are a fat loser with glasses enit!
          Your opinion means nuttin to me kid, go cry about your horrific looks and pussyless life. Or just carry on typing bull**** on dis here forum where you feel like a bigman cos you think you can talk down to people while lookin at your computer screen. Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
            So you wanna be literal and quote Einstein huh.

Just answer me this.

Does Floyd have a vagina instead of a dick?

So the next time I know how to address you Floydriders.
            Am sorry but, am not interested in entertaining your gay innuendos. The poster "Pacfan" seems a better fit for you since this poster seems to share the same infatuation of gay innuendos like yourself. Best of luck!!!

Comment

Wonder how I figured that out without you telling me.Thank you for proving my point

You don't like me quoting Einstein. Perhap's you would appreciate more a quote from Manny.

"I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…be a Filipino"
              -Manny Pacquiao

Swing your pom poms to that..
              Owned

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                Then please read all my posts and then tell me when I sounded corny and petty and if I started all these *****. I'll even throw a trophy at you.

I'm sure you have time to do that since you pickin' me up and my posts.
                Every post you have in this thread is corny and petty. I'm not familiar with any of your other posts but I dont doubt they are in the same category. You're just coming across as more of a clown than a boxing fan. Trying to use the recent positive tests of Peterson and Berto to point the finger at Floyd is clown behavior. If anything those guys solidify Mayweather's position.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I still remember all the threads that were made the day when it was announced the fight was in jeopardy over testing. Utterly embarrassing--and some of those posters are singing a far different tune these days. Kids.
                  I never made a thread, but I was one of those Pac stans. I'll admit it and be embarrassed now. I figured Pac was clean, the fight was happening later in 2010, and the testing issue wouldn't matter. I ended up changing my tune pretty quick when it became clear that fight wasn't happening at any point in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by nosvemos View Post
                    That's exactly what I've been trying to tell him...but he just won't listen. There are bad apples in EVERY sport, from EVERY country.
                    I dont give a fuck about other countries fam. I'm talking about you Americans who say you have the best athletes in the world and bull**** like dat when half of ya r steroid users !!! You ent no world level athlete if you're taking steroids. You take steroids for a reason, cos you ent good enough to beat the geezer infront of you (Lamont Peterson vs. Amir Khan)

I'm talkin English cos you boyz r saying drugs r bad in English sports, I'm sayin **** is it
                    Maybe drugs are bad all across the world but it ****in isn't in England and it sure as hell is the worst on the planet in America than any other country. Look it up n you will know i'm spot on.

Yeah i made up the 90% ting b, but we all know it's fairly ****in high percentage still

Comment

Am sorry but, am not interested in entertaining your gay innuendos. The poster "Pacfan" seems a better fit for you since this poster seems to share the same infatuation of gay innuendos like yourself. Best of luck!!!
                      It's just a simple logical question really.

You said I'm fond of gay innuendos when I say dickriders.

I would say it like that that coz Floyd being a man has a dick right?

So am I wrong when saying dickriding Floyd? Am I missing something or does Floyd have a vagina instead?

I'm not even flaming you, not even being funny either, since you put this all out by yourself.

Just answer a simple question.

Comment

Working...
                      X