No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    I'd also like to point out how ********** a lot of Pacquiao fans seem to be. Every post from a Pacquiao fan hating on Mayweather or his fans seems to contain a reference to "d1ks", "d1kriding", or something *******ual. Quite telling.
    Oh now they need to censor themselves? Or does Floyd have a vagina they can ride instead?

Who's ALT are you anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      If Rugby players took roids, wore crash helmets and 20 layers of padding, they'd be NFL players...
      From what I been reading Rugby players do take roids. So stop acting like they're all innocent and play naturally. PED use is a worldwide thing that takes place in all professional sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
        LOL @ you quoting Einstein.

And you assume I hate Floyd? I love Floyd as a boxer, but not as much as you do, where you'll abide to whatever he says and still suck his ****no matter what.

WTF has nationalistic pride got to do about that? Coz I'm filipino?

Can't you do better than a false attack? Too weak hippie!
        Wonder how I figured that out without you telling me.Thank you for proving my point

You don't like me quoting Einstein. Perhap's you would appreciate more a quote from Manny.

"I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…be a Filipino"
        -Manny Pacquiao

Swing your pom poms to that..

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          If I have something to say I say it under this account. Unlike chicken****s like yourself I'm not afraid to put my real user ID on anything I post.

Keep typing your bull**** kid.

Really? And why is that? I'm not afraid to take advantage of what technology has to offer......are you?

No, it's cos you are sad and no ****er i know is sad enough to spend 5 minutes on a ****in internet forum, only technology me n heads i know take advantage of is facebook.

Wow! So you discovered ******* off is more dangerous than originally thought huh?

Funny. No. When you are an active person like myself and not a fat, ugly 44 year old ******, housebound loner with no friends like yourself, you risk injury...

****in' pvssy.

I don't even know why i'm replying top dis fuckery bull****, but *****? seriously? lol

I like to talk boxing: A niche sport that most people that one meets couldn't give two ****s about.

You obviously don't have many people in your life then b, i sure as hell know what boys i can talk about boxing wid when i link them.

See above, Gilligan.

Poor

Well lets see, I made a comment about inbreds in someone else's thread and suddenly that means I'm talking about ****ing my cousin? That's a serious leap of logic there Junior.

Contradict yourself much?
          You're mad man. What the **** r you talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
            Oh now they need to censor themselves? Or does Floyd have a vagina they can ride instead?

Who's ALT are you anyways?
            I wouldn't ask you to censor yourself, I'm just taking notice of how often you make ********** references. I just think that it's telling. I'm not "alt", had name previously but lost the email account. Regardless, I'm not a "*****" or "*******" I think that's all corny. Fans should be able to debate the May-Paq saga without all the pettiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Wonder how I figured that out without you telling me.Thank you for proving my point

You don't like me quoting Einstein. Perhap's you would appreciate more a quote from Manny.

"I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…be a Filipino"
              -Manny Pacquiao

Swing your pom poms to that..
              Then direct your lame comments to Pac instead nimrod!

IDGAS if a boxer is white, black, khaki, or any nationality.

I dunno honestly why you pulling the nationality ***** onto me, when I didn't even had it in the 1st place.

All I was saying at the beginning was I LOL at the people thinking Floyd have an influence in all those caught cheating, when it's those cheaters who were ****** enough to be caught in the 1st place.

I even said Flopyd need not be accused unjustly without proof.

But hey what can I do, maybe ur putting extra effort today for being ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                You're mad man. What the **** r you talking about.
                Awwww, Prinzcess is back :jerk0ff9:

Comment

• This is what I've seen happen the last two days. The brits starting talking a little bit about their fighter being wronged. Assuming most UK posters are as aware of the BALCO scandals and things as your average American poster, they're gonna rub it in while they're at it. Then the pinoy took it and ran out the side of the stadium, declared it a goal and started jumping up and down cheering "Manny de best! Fraud Gheywetherbeter es cowerd on PED!'

Some of you are just clueless. Clueless and hopeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    I wouldn't ask you to censor yourself, I'm just taking notice of how often you make ********** references. I just think that it's telling. I'm not "alt", had name previously but lost the email account. Regardless, I'm not a "*****" or "*******" I think that's all corny. Fans should be able to debate the May-Paq saga without all the pettiness.
                    Then please read all my posts and then tell me when I sounded corny and petty and if I started all these *****. I'll even throw a trophy at you.

I'm sure you have time to do that since you pickin' me up and my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                      Just like Floyd tries to discredit Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley, Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto by accusing them of taking PED's and as a way to turn down a fight cos he thinks they're on PED's

Floyd is the one who started all this by accusing EVERY single opponent that he ducked cos he was scared of losing dat 0 to them
                      Man... you REALLY don't follow boxing at all do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X