Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between VADA and USADA to sum it up, someone could pass a USADA test but could fail the VADA test.

It's because VADA do a CIT (carbon izotope test) from the beginning but USADA do CIT only after someones testosterone is on the high side in their standard test.

VADA is more thorough from the beginning and it has less loop holes that athletes could use to try and pass the test while still cheating. USADA is easier to pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Boxing in particular is one of the, if not the, most single corrupt sport on earth. It's history has been one of pure corruption fueled by criminals and boxers who probably would have ended up as criminals.
      A lot of boxers, trainers and promoters ARE convicted criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        i believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. i don't mean it in violent means.

they accuse of something, you should do the same thing.

Yes fair enough.

Would be funny if Floyd couldbe on the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It's pretty laughable that since Peterson and Berot tested positive, this all has happened and has become the thing to do right now....

1. Accuse Floyd Mayweather of PED's because he's requested and taken Random Blood and Urine Testing.

-Nevermind the fact that he took the random blood and urine testing until fight day and has passed, unlike Berto and Peterson.

2. Manny shouldn't do USADA testing, he should only do VADA.

-Nevermind the fact the the USADA is used for Olympic athletes and has caught numerous cheats in the Olympics. Either organization would be fine, who cares??? And Pac has not gone out of his way to do random blood and urine testing for any of his fights to prove his doubters wrong.

3. The USA athletes do steroids more than other countries athletes.

-Nevermind the fact the when you look LIST OF DOPING CASES IN SPORTS, America is by no means the majority at all, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of doping cases in sports for other countries. And should we forget that Rugby athletes, pretty much one of the most popular sports in Europe and other countries, has a terribel PED and drug problem as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-failures.html

So why are we all of a sudden bashing America like this is the owrst country when it comes to PED's and doping??? Because when you actually do some research on the matter, it's clearly not.
          Who cares? America bashes everyone else all the time. Don't like the taste of you're own medicine?
          Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          who cares!?!?!

the idea of nationalism is a joke... as is race

we are individuals
          A thousand times this. Green K!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            The difference between VADA and USADA to sum it up, someone could pass a USADA test but could fail the VADA test.

It's because VADA do a CIT (carbon izotope test) from the beginning but USADA do CIT only after someones testosterone is on the high side in their standard test.

VADA is more thorough from the beginning and it has less loop holes that athletes could use to try and pass the test while still cheating. USADA is easier to pass.
            Could have sworn some debunked that, but not sure.

The point is either would be fine, there's a reason the Olympics use the USADA, and the WADA also do the same testing that the USADA does.

And that Americans aren't worse than any other countries when it comes to doping. People are just saying that now to revela their true feelings toward America, and it's pretty ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Who cares? America bashes everyone else all the time. Don't like the taste of you're own medicine?

A thousand times this. Green K!
              I'm talking about these clowns on here, not the worldwide issues of countries bashing each other, my god.

I was just saying the notion that Americans dope more then other countries is false and the research shows that. That's all. "My own medicine"??? Didn't know I bash other countries athletes all the time like some of these clowns who have come out of the woodwork now to do so. Thanks for letting me know though, you learn something new everyday.

Comment

I'm guessing your list didn't include the 110 Rugby athletes that failed tests for doping from 2003-2008????

So no, America isn't the worst or the only country, moron.
                Shut the **** up kid.
                I've only actually found on that same list 2 British Rugby League (A sport noone cares about, not Rugby Union) players that have been busted for steroids. The rest are recreational cocaine users, An England Rugby Union World Cup finalist Matt Stevens had a cocaine addiction, this is a bit different to all these American steroid users I've listed right here.
                Plus there weren't even that many Rugby League or Union players listed on the source i got the list from. So that means dat if that article was true then the source must have missed them, meaning the source must have missed 1,000's more American drug cheats...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II
                  suck it up

if it was UK boxers or Ukrainian boxers US posters would be all over it

but it's not, it's you guys, it's always you guys, time to take responsibility and admit US boxing is rife with cheats
                  Yeah because only USA boxers use PED's.

See what I mean by ignorant.

S**t's rampant in all countries, how many Rugby athletes are on PED's??? And you don't think European boxrs use too???

Last edited by 4Corners; 05-19-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Nevermind the fact that the MLB and NFL have top of line random blood and urine testing now, and catch most all of the cheats now.
                    Straight up Bull**** dat is. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                      who cares!?!?!

the idea of nationalism is a joke... as is race

we are individuals
                      One of the smartest posts I've seen on Boxingscene.

Agreed one hundred percent though. There are clean fighters as well as cheaters of all nationalities and races. Your race and nationality are not indicative of your free will (well unless you live under a dictatorship, things might be a little different). The person individually is responsible for their actions not the nation or race. So yes all this is extremely laughable.

Thanks for being smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X