No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
    There's sumin wrong wid you bro. You are talking **** man, how's about you go get a social life eh
    I'm about to go to the bank, brah. Fill my bank account with money that I don't deserve and for something I'm overpaid. After all Americans are soft and given everything on a silver platter, right? I expect you to generalize us as that also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Simple question for you. Maybe I'll get a simple answer. Are you suspicious of pac also or just Floyd? Are you suspicious of a guy that has been tested more than any pro boxer but not of pac who won't take any test other than the standard bulls**t commission test? Because if you are suspicious of Floyd but not of Manny then that makes you a hypocrite. So where do you stand?
      why do you ask these loons rhetorical questions that they do not have either the capacity, or the balls, to answer. obviously he isnt suspicious of pac because p@ctards or other fanboy haters likely dont even understand what VADA or USADA testing is, and they are just going along blindly with what they are coherent enough to read on the internet, and running with that. they know pac is the strongest, cleanest fighter on the planet, and everyone else is either on roids or scared to fight him, so why waste your breath homie?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        why do you ask these loons rhetorical questions that they do not have either the capacity, or the balls, to answer. obviously he isnt suspicious of pac because p@ctards or other fanboy haters likely dont even understand what VADA or USADA testing is, and they are just going along blindly with what they are coherent enough to read on the internet, and running with that. they know pac is the strongest, cleanest fighter on the planet, and everyone else is either on roids or scared to fight him, so why waste your breath homie?
        Why do I ask these questions? Truth is I'm just bored bro

But I totally get your point

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Why do I ask these questions? Truth is I'm just bored bro

But I totally get your point
          yea i feel ya i do the same thing, but then i realize what I'm doing...

Comment

• http://m.guardian.co.uk/sport/2002/s...t&type=article

This was back in 2002 but but proves a few points.
            1. Rugby isn't as clean as some claim it is.
            2. Any professional sport is at risk of having athletes use performance enhancing drugs to get that edge. Especially if big money and sponsorships are involved.
            3. Although there has been an attempt to clean up rugby, the use of PEDS is probably even more rampant given the fact that drugs are now more advanced, more potent, and more difficult to detect.

So, all in all, to make the assertion that ONLY in America do we have this problem...and only in America are sports as exciting due to PEDS is garbage. As some have said. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              the Tour is the biggest drug party in the world....mostly Europeans ride and win that race....don't act like Dwayne Chambers didn't turn out to be a fraud....Danny Cadamarteri...Rio Ferdinand(hope I spelled that right)....even the dude who manages Barcelona got busted for the juice in his playing days....Arsenal's whole dam team was suspected of taking pellets at halftime of a match way back in the days ....you guys got BOWLERS who test positive....dam near the whole English league is on coke and/or weed....don't act like dudes from Edgar Davids to Christian Ronaldo aint juicing...Europe is the roid capital my dude

Nigel Benn probably juiced up to fight G-Man....I wonder if the guilt is tearing him apart?!?....whats the latest news on the Dark Roider?!?
              See now you are trolling big time b. You've just typed in British sports and steroids on Google n came out wid dis enit. Who the **** is Danny Cadamarteri? lol
              No Brits ever do well in the tour de france, infact brits hardly ever even compete.
              What Arsenal match was this then ma youth? I've never heard of dat.
              Rio Ferdinand is a legit claim still. Personally i reckon he took HGH or sumin.

Nigel Benn never took Roids bro, G-Man was on Roids but got lit up.
              Tell me how the **** Cannabis enhances performance?
              WHo gives a **** about Bowlers? and what bowlers? I've never heard nuttin about dat!!! Cricketers are all posh boys goin to private schools n dat. No steroids gwarn over there bro Lol.
              Baseball is FULL OF STEROIDS however, You got BOWLERS who damn test positive for steroids.
              You've just found a couple names like Ferdinand and Chambers on google n made up the rest bro.

EVERYONE KNOWS USA SPORTS ARE FULL OF DRUG CHEATS. EVEN DANA WHITE THE UFC PRESIDENT SAYS IT ON MANY OCCASIONS... HE ALWAYS SAYS THERE WOULD BE NO NFL, NBA, MLB IF THEY HAD THE SAME TESTING AS THEY DO IN UFC!!!!!
              I'm talking British sports bro, Edgar Davids and Cristiano Ronaldo are npt British and have never taken steroids either kid Lol, to anyones knowledge anyway, not even suspicion

Comment

• Funny how these haters now accusing a fighter for promoting to clean up the sport and who relys on skill and IQ to win fights all while at the same time over looking a fighter who all of a sudden has developed tremendusly new improved physical strength and speed and who is refusing to be tested and promoting "Let the commission do its job".
                Last edited by littlemac; 05-19-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                  I'm about to go to the bank, brah. Fill my bank account with money that I don't deserve and for something I'm overpaid. After all Americans are soft and given everything on a silver platter, right? I expect you to generalize us as that also.
                  I never said dat. But 17,000 posts on a forum over 4 years... Dats poor

Comment

• Originally posted by nosvemos View Post
                    http://m.guardian.co.uk/sport/2002/s...t&type=article

This was back in 2002 but but proves a few points.
                    1. Rugby isn't as clean as some claim it is.
                    2. Any professional sport is at risk of having athletes use performance enhancing drugs to get that edge. Especially if big money and sponsorships are involved.
                    3. Although there has been an attempt to clean up rugby, the use of PEDS is probably even more rampant given the fact that drugs are now more advanced, more potent, and more difficult to detect.

So, all in all, to make the assertion that ONLY in America do we have this problem...and only in America are sports as exciting due to PEDS is garbage. As some have said. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
                    18 players is not as much as the whole of NFL is it b. I'ma go find some incriminating articles about American athletes just now then...

N dats Rugby League. Rugby League is ****. n we r **** at it as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                      WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. Stop right there, bro! Only Americans cheat in a sport that has very little testing, like boxing. Only America has found the formula to get an edge with roids. That **** never made the short skip across the pond. Blame that **** on the Mexicans.
                      Don't cry son. But give me names of all the UK fighters that are 'dirty' and have used PED's then ...

Comment

Working...
                      X