No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    I'm not acting like it's just americans. I'm not saying all US fighters are juicing.

Just saying most of fighters tested positive in the modern era are american fighters.
    That's interesting. I'd like to see the numbers. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Comment

• Also hasn't USADA only recently got involved in the pro fight game with Mayweather? I'm not sure whose credibility you are trying to break down. Is it Mayweathers fault Cotto, Ortiz, and Mosley decided not to cheat? Are you indirectly implying Mayweather, Cotto, Ortiz, and Mosley are cheating?

What about loss to gain? Win or lose Mayweather was gonna be each of the aboves highest pay day, so why void that by trying to cheat? If you cheat and get caught you are blacklisted and you don't get paid. If you don't come in on anything and you still to lose to Mayweather you still get paid, and you get a profile boost because a loss against Mayweather is not career ending. Considering the circumstances I'd say Peterson and Berto had far bigger reasons to cheat since they are still in the hunt for lucrative pay days and Peterson losing to Khan and Berto losing to Ortiz again could seriously stunt their pursuits of lucrative pay days and they will still be on the contender route rather than always in contention for something bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan1991 View Post
        how can you accuse of being on steroids?

like floyd said u always try to discredit his accomplishments lol

hahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

u mad hahahaahahahah
        Just like Floyd tries to discredit Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley, Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto by accusing them of taking PED's and as a way to turn down a fight cos he thinks they're on PED's

Floyd is the one who started all this by accusing EVERY single opponent that he ducked cos he was scared of losing dat 0 to them

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
          Just like Floyd tries to discredit Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley, Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto by accusing them of taking PED's and as a way to turn down a fight cos he thinks they're on PED's

Floyd is the one who started all this by accusing EVERY single opponent that he ducked cos he was scared of losing dat 0 to them
          When did Floyd ever accuse any of the fighters you named of taking peds other than Pac? You do realize that Mosley HAS tested positive for PEDs before, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheppo View Post
            Yeah, that's it let it all out just let it all out. Vent that anger son. Let us know how you feel.

1st off why are you complaining about soccer to Americans? Haven't you realized by now that we don't give a s*it about soccer? For example... I'm from the H-town area.. the Houston Dynamo have won championships.. and you know what.. most people could care less. They don't even consider it a ****ing championship. They rank among the WNBA Houston Comets winning their titles when the WNBA first started. In other words no one even counts it as a championship unless they're a fan of those sports in which case they'd be in the minority.

Then you want to ***** about Rugby and compare it to REAL Football. Listen up.. Rugby is a tough sport that requires grit, toughness, and determination. Yet, when you compare that to Football it's like comparing checkers to chess. Rugby is checkers.. do you understand. No strategy just get the damn ball to the other end. REAL Football... American Football.... Gridiron Football... whatever you want to call it is chess. It requires strategy to get that ball to the end zone. Something you obviously wouldn't understand.

You have the audacity to talk about how American's use PED's yet your user name is of an admitted fricken cheater. But you don't care huh hypocrite?

The Super Bowl will always be more popular here than some checker strategy Rugby championship. You want to talk about how NFL players wouldn't last in Rugby? Let us see how your Rugby players play as a linebacker. Oh no, they couldn't..... they'd get run the **** over wouldn't they?

Yeah, just keep on hating pal..
            Who cares if you don't like FOOTBALL? Not many other nationalities other than Americans and Eastern Europeans like your bull**** boring sports either fam.
            You say 'REAL Football', but tell me, Other than USA and Australia, what other countries in the world call it football???
            And tell me, why the **** do you call it football when you you use your feet about 4 times in a game??? Whereas in Football we use our feet for the Whole game...

What he said >>>>>
            Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If Rugby players took roids, wore crash helmets and 20 layers of padding, they'd be NFL players...

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              i love how your mom is 50x bigger than my girl but your mom gives dome like no other since fat girls LOVE TO EAT!
              LMAO!!! Coming from an American where 20% of your population are morbidly obese??
              Mum jokez now as well? Grow the **** up kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                The people who are su****ious of feather fisted Floyd are not su****ious of their favourite fighter who came from 106 to 147 and is walking through opposition (apart from his daddy Marquez) like its nothing. they say Floyd should use VADA instead of USADA while at the same time saying its ok for pac to use "the commision" lol

The hypocrisy is laughable
                Pac isn't my favourite fighter but I'm still su****ious of Floyd. But don't let that get in the way of sweeping generalisations.

Floyd conveniently retires and takes vacations which is enough time to juice and flush it out of his system in time for his return.

And Floyd's behaviour during his time off has been erratic and consistent with roid rage.

Add to that his knowledge of PEDs- he and his family have said (not accused, but said) certain fighters are taking them, without even having to be in their training camps to witness it.

And Floyd rebutted suggestions of year round testing.

And Floyd refuses his own fighters to undergo OST.

That doesn't mean he takes them, but there's grounds for su****ion. If you're a fan who wants to clean up the sport, you can't ignore all of that simply because you're a fan of Floyd. The sport comes first. Never a single fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  "
                  did it ever occur to you that we actually have the planet's best athletes?
                  and that that fact is what's responsible for our domination of virtually every sport in which we participate ?
                  It occurs to me that you have the planet's best PEDs.

Roid Jones Juicer, James TestosterToney, Lamont PEDerson, I dont have a clever pun for Berto yet but you get the jist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                    LMAO!!! Coming from an American where 20% of your population are morbidly obese??
                    Mum jokez now as well? Grow the **** up kid
                    That's rich coming from a person from the UK. You guys are fat asses also

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                      That's rich coming from a person from the UK. You guys are fat asses also
                      he's from Englanistan

Comment

Working...
                      X