No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
    I'm all in for extra random testing for PAC afterall he already agreed to it lol!!
    Yes he also agreed to it back in 2009. But, you saw what happened right? They just wanted to only have 3 test and none of them random...AFTER AGREEING TO FULL OST. So why should anyone give him the benefit of the doubt now, when he already said he would before and backed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      No, not necessary. You can always get it out of the system if you know when the test is coming and you calculated right.
      but if he was being tested for the Ortiz fight and new testing started @ the announcement of Cotto fight that wouldn't give him enough time to use and then cycle off

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        So who's on board for surprising Pac and Bradley with these "extra" tests?

Or should we all just sing the Manny Pac tune of "let the commission do their job"????
        would love for that to happen...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THOUGH! Arum would shut that down quickly! It needs to happen though

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          something tell me Golden Boy and Top Rank fighters are being "PROTECTED", I get the feeling that their fighters are being TOLD when they will be tested, while Berto and Peterson did not have those connections

the cheaters in boxing will be exposes slowly but surely, either IN THE RING or out of it, you just have the caught and the uncaught (if that is a word)
          Not saying that I disagree with you. But, in your previous it seems like you were defending Floyd a little bit. Do you believe he is being protected as well? And, he knows when the test are coming? Since he basically the only who pays for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            for me the bottom line is one guy has gotten testes 3 times, the other zero times. can u trust either guy? not really. but which one are u more inclined to trust?
            Common sense for a regular person unless your a *******.

*******s typical response guys that ask for test are getting caught floyds on it hes using ost vada is doing their job.

Meanwhile pacquiao hasnt tested in any except the worthliss piece of **** piss that wont detect everything

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              but if he was being tested for the Ortiz fight and new testing started @ the announcement of Cotto fight that wouldn't give him enough time to use and then cycle off
              You right, it wouldn't. But, he also got tagged up against Cotto right? And, looked kind of tired at the end as well, was leaking. Do you believe he is not above su****ion? Because, if you do that's just naive. Especially when you have cyclist who can beat even better testing to what Floyd is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                I dont think people is making this a race issue but facts don't lie. would I be racist now if I say the most murder rates in America is of American American males? Like I said these are just facts.
                Well "male" isn't a race.... So I guess, no, you wouldn't be a racist

Comment

• Ha ha wasn't Berto the one who was accusing Ortiz of being on something for their last fight??? Like they say in relationships...If someone is always accusing you of cheating, more than likely it's because their the ones actually cheating!

Comment

• i just came here to read the comments................

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X