Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness
      I believe Berto didn't know that Conte was juicing him... Conte should be prosecuted.

Oh boy.
      lol uh-oh.....

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        To be fair to Hunter, he was looking to recommend doctor to help Peterson fix his tiredness while training. Not to hook him up with synthetic T
        Nevertheless he recommended a doctor who was willing and able to prescribe steroids. Pretty damning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          that's uncalled for..... there's nothing that indicates Floyd is on anything. Infact IMO he didn't look as good as he usually does in his last fight.

this is just a case of two cheaters .cheating going into their biggest fights.
          It has nothing to do with race
          I apologize ...I shouldn't have mentioned race.

It seems that drug use is widespread and we can't rule out the possibility that Floyd has been on PED's

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Wrong again, Pacquiao said from day 1 he never had any problem with urine testing 24/7 anytime up till the fight.

And Peterson and Berto demanded extra testing too. Unfortunately for them VADA carried out there testing.
            It's still extra testing, they said Floyd had no right to demand extra testing and to let the commission do their job.. lets not play ****** now. Floyd has been saying for years that fighters are cheating.

C'mon son, keep it 100... lets not act like Floyd was wrong by saying fighters are in fact cheating and that extra testing is needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              nothing u say makes sense, u do know that rite? vada wasnt around when floyd originally requested radom ost.
              He's just trying to justify Manny Pacquiao not agreeing to it by saying "USADA is not as efficient as VADA".... what a lame ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by heihaci View Post
                I apologize ...I shouldn't have mentioned race.

It seems that drug use is widespread and we can't rule out the possibility that Floyd has been on PED's
                Come on now,then we should just say we can't rule out anyone..Not just Floyd or Pac..But we also can't start accusing people for no reason either..

Comment

• Comment

• Damn whats up with all the brothers juicing ?

Comment

• Probably been posted before but all this is making Floyd look real good right now. But nooooobody wanted to listen to him when he said he wanted the sport cleaned up. All they said was that he was a gutless coward looking for an excuse. Does it seem like an excuse now or a legitimate reason?

Comment

Working...
                      X