No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Wasn't it urine tests, it definitely was with Peterson and more than likely to be with Berto.

So you fail yet again.
    Even if that is true, its still "extra" testing, extra testing that pac did not want to do. Remember... Who was Floyd to demand such extra testing? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
      Why make it an American or Black thing? That's flawed logic.
      If fighters from around the world were getting back positive tests then you may have a point.

But look at the high profile boxers than have failed tests.

Berto,
      Peterson
      Toney
      RJJ
      Mosley( admitted to taking PEDs)
      Holyfield (invoices for PEDs to a Mr Evan Fields)

And there is a big problem with steroids in American sports and in American culture.

Is it only ok when were are accusing the Russians or the eastern Europeans when the had a PED problem in the 70s and 80s.

Comment

• With Ortiz/Berto II possibly being called off, Khan/Peterson II already called off, and Adrien Broner tweeting pictures of himself everyday taking a dump, the fight game is out of control...

Comment

• Comment

• What the hell is going on in boxing man!!!!How many guy's are cheating...

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
              Yeah, I agree with you.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cases_in_sport

now tell me this is an american problem?? boxing is an international sport. i truly believe that more than 50% of its competitors are on something.

Comment

• Jesus Chr*st another one, ALL these ****ers are juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Interesting. I always thought of Hunter as a standup guy.
                  To be fair to Hunter, he was looking to recommend doctor to help Peterson fix his tiredness while training. Not to hook him up with synthetic T

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    D4 come on man Floyd has been saying fighters been cheating for years now.
                    he knows that, he's just playing ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Even if that is true, its still "extra" testing, extra testing that pac did not want to do. Remember... Who was Floyd to demand such extra testing? lol

Wrong again, Pacquiao said from day 1 he never had any problem with urine testing 24/7 anytime up till the fight.

And Peterson and Berto demanded extra testing too. Unfortunately for them VADA carried out there testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X