No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I love the irony of all these pac-tards talking about blood testing now... lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

You NOW want to admit there is a problem? lol You f*king idiot, Mayweather has been saying this **** for how many years now?

Are you pac-tards going to act like this is something new?? GTFOH... Mayweather has been screaming that fighters have been cheating for years now. lol
      The point he was making was that it's an "american problem." Not, for example, a Phillipines problem. I think you missed his point.

Comment

• Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness
        I believe Berto didn't know that Conte was juicing him... Conte should be prosecuted.

Oh boy.

Comment

• Just like Peterson.

Andre Berto wanted this test. WTF?

Comment

I love the irony of all these pac-tards talking about blood testing now... lol
            Wasn't it urine tests, it definitely was with Peterson and more than likely to be with Berto.

So you fail yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
              The point he was making was that it's an "american problem." Not, for example, a Phillipines problem. I think you missed his point.
              either way, hes wrong. if anyone thinks this is an american problem, i suggest they look at the list of athletes that have tested positive for banned substance under wada worldwide.

Comment

• Hope the fight is not cancelled! But damn Berto looks like a steriod user...

Comment

• D4 come on man Floyd has been saying fighters been cheating for years now.

Comment

• SMH!!! Fck Berto man...I wouldn't be surprised if he cheaed in the 1st fight

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      either way, hes wrong. if anyone thinks this is an american problem, i suggest they look at the list of athletes that have tested positive for banned substance under wada worldwide.
                      Yeah, I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X