No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
    I never read about this. You're the third person I'm asking on this thread... do you have a source?
    I couldn't find anything about Ward refusing outright, but Abraham requested WADA testing for the Ward fight, which he used in all his fights apparently, and it was a major point of disagreement. They ended up without the testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
      still it looks hella bad when ur own is the one cheating yet he's accusing others of cheating?
      i dont care that they get caught, i think if there was more universal testing athletes from all over would get caught. if the sample size is made up of almost exclusively american athletes of course more american athletes are gonna be the ones that get caught.

Comment

• and again it was the guy who requested it?

Comment

• He was probably prescribed pellets, you think?

I assume that if Conte is part of berto's training camp he would be involved specially after an injury.

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
          No, I'm not his doctor. I said it's a good point because it may have something to do with what he had to take when rehabbing his injured shoulder (which was the cause of the postponement of the original date). It's fair to assume that Conte wasn't involved with that part of it.

No idea what you mean by asking me that.

Comment

u're going to get red k for this from the floyd fans LOL!! but like i said floyd is smarter than these 2 and have more money. floyd does his shiietz the right way by paying off the testing agency. cant get no positive results if the results aint yours LOL!! these 2 cheapo's thought they could outsmart the system haha.
            WORD! Floyd is having random testing in all of his fights so when they come unexpectedly he has a tube of blood waiting to give it to them each time. What a genius! Floyd is definitely smarter than Manny because at least he acts like he is taken the tests and is all for cleaning up the sport but Pac won't even do that. Pac refused the test for years and expected us to believe he was clean. Floyd is definitely more clever than Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              it wasnt the 90s bro, definitely not. and while it may be hard to mask in olympic testing, dont tell me u think these state agencies really care enough to try to detect this stuff. smh, u have to be smarter than that.
              These state agencies don't care enough to try to detect nandrolone?

Now don't get me wrong, i think there's both corruption and flawed (inexpensive) testing procedures and methods. But nandrolone would be one of the easiest and first to go as far as substances go.

I'm confident most athletes do cheat. And I'm confident lot's of them get away due to corruption (Lance Armstrong would be the most obvious example).
              I just don't think the argument, that because Berto tests for nandrolone Pac needs to do ost, was of any value.

Comment

• Didn't Salido had a positive result when he fought Guerrero for the same substance?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I couldn't find anything about Ward refusing outright, but Abraham requested WADA testing for the Ward fight, which he used in all his fights apparently, and it was a major point of disagreement. They ended up without the testing.
                  That's interesting. Never even heard of Arthur using other methods of testing.

Comment

pac isnt the brighest (u said it) yet he knows and has been cheating and outsmarting the system while these smart americans are getting caught left and right??
                    Own3d owned himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      All Fighters from Sauerland goes through rigorous testing. Its part of the deal.

Froch wanted random tests for the s6 final due to Ward being associated with Conte, but testing never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X