• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Ward has turned down testing, too.
    yea he did

another fighter who works with conte

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingScene.com has been advised that Andre Berto has failed one of his random drug tests that were issued by VADA [Voluntary Anti Drug Association]. Berto's A and B samples were confirmed to have had traces of nandrolone. Historically, 80% of anabolic steroid positives from 1998-2003 were for nandrolone as a result of a contaminated supplement not injection.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shocking News, seems like there is a big problem with PEDs in American Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        doesnt matter, it can be and has been masked. ask marion jones.
        oh hello the 90's.

It will be very hard to mask nandrolone against current tests.
        Do you have a source that states otherwise, except for Marion Jones?

Not to mention nandrolone is clearly ineffective compared to the alternatives if you're willing to take the kind of risk involved. So it's moot.

Comment

Boxing = Steroid ERA!

Whats the dates 2000- 2012? or longer?

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
            oh what the @#@$!!

you know whats funny, Berto wants testing for the fight....he tests positive. Peterson wants testing for his fight with Amir Khan.....he tests positive......weird.

VADA is obviously doing there job, and its obvious that this testing needs to be in place for all major fights.

And to top it off, i have tickets for June 23!!!!
            DAMN!!!!!
            i feel your pain. I had tickets for their original Feb date. Plus I had tickets to the Guerrero - Maidana fight that canceled. AND, I was damn close to buying tickets to the Khan-Peterson fight, but decided not to - then the peterson stuff happened. too many cancellations!

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              Good point? He tested positive, are you his doctor?
              No, I'm not his doctor. I said it's a good point because it may have something to do with what he had to take when rehabbing his injured shoulder (which was the cause of the postponement of the original date). It's fair to assume that Conte wasn't involved with that part of it.

No idea what you mean by asking me that.

Comment

it's turning out that the ones accusin others of ped use are the ones using..****en hypocrite...VADA is the real thing, nothing else..

**** , pac should demand VADA testing for a floyd fight, ****er could be juicing too it's just that he chose USADA coz he knows it would'nt catch his doping style.......

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  yea he did

another fighter who works with conte
                  I never read about this. You're the third person I'm asking on this thread... do you have a source?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    oh hello the 90's.

It will be very hard to mask nandrolone against current tests.
                    Do you have a source that states otherwise, except for Marion Jones?

Not to mention nandrolone is clearly ineffective compared to the alternatives if you're willing to take the kind of risk involved. So it's moot.
                    it wasnt the 90s bro, definitely not. and while it may be hard to mask in olympic testing, dont tell me u think these state agencies really care enough to try to detect this stuff. smh, u have to be smarter than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaFishnets View Post
                      Khan/Ortiz is a mouthwatering fight, but it's unlikely to happen, there's always hope.
                      Khan Ortiz can't happen in July, Khan's body was adapting so he could make 140, 7 pounds is a lot to just jump right up into without previous experience. I think Khan would get annihilated at 147 by Ortiz right now... maybe they could meet at a catch weight but I'd rather them not.. we can see Khan Ortiz next yr both are just 25 now plenty time...

Comment

Working...
                      X