Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is one of the best I have ever seen....he isnt the greatest...but IMO he may be the best I have seen there is a difference////he combined all the attributes a great fighter needs as good as anyone before him, regardless of titlesd or resume.....very few fighters are as complete

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Greatest defence I've ever seen,
      His ring smarts don't compare, his movement, accuracy, stamina and work rate are phenomenal.

His speed is frightening and his foot work is incredible.

Floyd Money Mayweather jr GOAT.
      But he wont fight the Fighter of the Decade!!! He cant be the GOAT!!! Sorry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        This kids like a tween girl with Beiber fever. Same exact thing right? Whats the difference?

LMAO exactly !

He's in love. I really feel bad for this guy if he's a grown man already.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Mayweather is one of the best I have ever seen....he isnt the greatest...but IMO he may be the best I have seen there is a difference////he combined all the attributes a great fighter needs as good as anyone before him, regardless of titlesd or resume.....very few fighters are as complete
          So much talent but got no BALLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            So much talent but got no BALLS!!!
            no balls rofl....are you a pro fighter or even had an am fight....better yet even sparred? it takes heart to even step in the ring.....you must be one of those keyboard warriors

if he had no heart he wouldnt be fighting...you dont polay boxing, you fight....numbers dont lie people do....dude won his first title over a HOF at 21 in his 18 pro fight get real....you must be one of those fools hopeing he loses and not noticing what he does....No heart right...name an active fighter top tier fighter that has beaten more champions than he has....sad thing is you cant

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              no balls rofl....are you a pro fighter or even had an am fight....better yet even sparred? it takes heart to even step in the ring.....you must be one of those keyboard warriors

if he had no heart he wouldnt be fighting...you dont polay boxing, you fight....numbers dont lie people do....dude won his first title over a HOF at 21 in his 18 pro fight get real....you must be one of those fools hopeing he loses and not noticing what he does....No heart right...name an active fighter top tier fighter that has beaten more champions than he has....sad thing is you cant
              Where's Pacquiao in his resume?? Why duck??? He's Bigger than Pac!!! He's better defensively!! Why Duck?? That's the best fight for the money!!! Why duck???

Tell me????

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Where's Pacquiao in his resume?? Why duck??? He's Bigger than Pac!!! He's better defensively!! Why Duck?? That's the best fight for the money!!! Why duck???

Tell me????

talk to my promoter Bob arum

take the test...if you are not cheating why do you need a 21 day cut off, 14 day, a week, etc...hmmm to figure out how long you need to get the bs out ya system come on

if some one offered me and you 40 mill bucks we'd be fighting tonight

I dont think Floyd or Manny is ducking

Arum has his own agenda....fight wont get made until Manny leaves him or they come to some compromise

Comment

VIVA EL DINERO MAYWEATHER!!!!

Beating fighters at their best, at their weight, and at their hight of their career.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Roberto Duran has defense as good as Floyd Mayweather.
                    By that you're telling me you don't know anything unless you read it somewhere. Watch some Duran footage. Try not to misquote me if possible. Thanks.

Comment

This is funny Pac already won fighter of the decade which means he already *****hed Floyd's performance from 2000-2009. And Floyd has not done signidicantly better from 2010 (except Mosley) onwards compared to Pac especially if he is fighting only once a year..

Comment

Working...
                      X