Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Protecting his children.
    Haha...ok.:upsidedown:

And by the way, i'm not debating this because he beat Cotto...I knew that would happen. I'm proud Cotto did so well.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 05-18-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Haha...ok.:upsidedown:

And by the way, i'm not debating this because he beat Cotto...I knew that would happen. I'm proud Cotto did so well.
      Yeah I know man,
      I remember seeing you say multiple times before the fight you knew Cotto wouldn't beat him. You should be proud of him,
      He was brillant!

P.s. I was at the fight.

Comment

you're a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          you're a ****
          Says the dude with a fuckin' tom hardy as his avatar

Comment

Most boxers are not role models

just accept them for what they do in the ring.

Only European Boxers can be considered role models

guys like Klithsckos, Lewis, Froch, Bute, good gentlemen. Sturm etc,

Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              That's a little different than beating up your kids mom in front of the kids and threatening them to the point one kid ran and called the cops.

Lots of boxers are abusive, and have rather shady pasts, but wouldn't you say this goes a bit beyond that? I mean...he is going to jail for a phone call to the poilce his own kid made. Threatening his own kids didn't help.
              rape and domestic abuse are both horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                rape and domestic abuse are both horrible
                Let's not go crazy with these rumors

This isn't like a college frat boy raping a college nerd girl. Where it is 100% black and white. Right and Wrong.

When it comes to boxers and 'rumors and allegations' it must be taken with a grain of salt

What I mean is, a college guy's gf is probably a college girl. A college guy probably surrounds himself with other college kids all leading a normal life.

A athlete's crowd is very very very different.
                That crowd consists of drug users, gangsters, pimps, call girls, etc drug dealers, everything bad is part of a athlete's crowd.

So anything that is thrown out against an athlete must be taken with a grain of salt.

Most of these people accusing the athletes of this or that have very very shady history

Comment

Mayweather's defense gets way too much focus. There have been a good number of fighters throughout the years, like, ahem, Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson (when he moved his head) and others that were equally hard to tag. Mayweather is very overt about it though, and the ******ed masses tend to need Romper Room pacing to understand a concept.

Pernell Whitaker was a superior defensive fighter. To name one.

Comment

Greatest defence I've ever seen,
                    His ring smarts don't compare, his movement, accuracy, stamina and work rate are phenomenal.

His speed is frightening and his foot work is incredible.

Floyd Money Mayweather jr GOAT.
                    Good post.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is awesome. I have more respect for the delusional lunatic p@ctards then the actual people that believe khan deserves to share a ring with floyd lmao. that is 100 times worse than any and all forms of mental p@ctardation. wow, just wow...

i hope they are trolling, cause that is just beyond saving if they are not...

Comment

Working...
                      X