Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
    LMAO... Clottey lose to Cotto when Pac fought.. But Pac fought Cotto first.. Marg only lose came from Mosley, but he fought Mosley as well... You see where I am getting at..

LMAO .. so what? Doesn't erase the fact that those guys were just 1 fight away from a lose.. JMM, Mosley, and Ortiz all had loses before those wins. How is that so different Pac...
    It's about WHEN not who.

When Floyd fought his opposition they where Champions and coming off wins and for the most part, the BEST wins of their careers.

When Pac fought his opposition they where coming off losses and for the most part, the worst losses of their entire careers.

Are you the type of fan that thinks Trevor Berbick is better than Joe Fraiser?

Comment

1. I am glad you agree..

2. Hatton never had any fight of merit other than Kotsa Tzuyu.. And that was like ages before Floyd.. If you want to include Callazo, and Mauusa, then you better give him credit against Malignaggi because they are at the same level..
      1. You, obviously do not understand. I forgive you.

2. Keep trying but like everyone said, Hatton was done. They where in fact right. I was in fact right.

but keep trying.. chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        It's about WHEN not who.

When Floyd fought his opposition they where Champions and coming off wins and for the most part, the BEST wins of their careers.

When Pac fought his opposition they where coming off losses and for the most part, the worst losses of their entire careers.

Are you the type of fan that thinks Trevor Berbick is better than Joe Fraiser?

The best win of Mosley's career was not against Marg. Are you kidding me. The same goes for Cotto.. I think his best win was at LWW.. Marg is not good enough for Pac, yet he is Cotto's best win.lmao. And lol on Berto.. If Berto was Ortiz best win then that means Ortiz really has a lot of growing up to do..LMAO

Pac fought guys are already established at the elite level who had loses against each other.. Give me a break on best wins.. Its their best wins because their fights in their previous loses were not at the same level...
        Last edited by mikemurni; 05-19-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

1. You, obviously do not understand. I forgive you.

2. Keep trying but like everyone said, Hatton was done. They where in fact right. I was in fact right.

but keep trying.. chief.
          1. LMAO. I am just following your chain of post.. lol. Not my fault you clammed up...

2. So in other words you dont have a response..

Comment

• Mayweather has carefullly picked his opponents his whole career. He's not the best of the last 10 years for this reason. Silly that anybody would think he's even top 10 all time.

Comment

The best win of Mosley's career was not against Marg.. The same goes for Cotto.. I think his best win was at LWW.. Marg is not good enough for Pac, yet he is Cotto's best win.lmao. And lol on Berto.. If Berto was Ortiz best win then that means Ortiz really has a lot of growing up to do..LMAO

Pac fought guys are already established at the elite level who had loses against each other.. Give me a break on best wins.. Its their best wins because their fights in their previous loses were not at the same level...
              Pac fought guys already established? lol So I take it that you think Trevor Berbick is a great because he beat Ali who was an established fighter? lol

Don't be so butt hurt that Floyd beat Champions while Pac fought "established" has beens. btw, Clottey wasn't even established. He's won one fight since 2008 and that was vs a bum.
              Last edited by WESS; 05-19-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

1. LMAO. I am just following your chain of post.. lol. Not my fault you clammed up...

2. So in other words you dont have a response..
                1. fail

2. fail

Keep trying chief. Put more thought into it. I am becoming board with you.

Comment

Pac fought guys already established? lol So I take it that you think Trevor Berbick is a great because he beat Ali who was an established fighter? lol

Don't be so butt hurt that Floyd beat Champions while Pac fought "established" has beens. btw, Clottey wasn't even established. He's won one fight since 2009 and that was vs a bum.
                  Floyd beat paper champ Cotto and Ortiz.. And then cheated JMM on the weights.. What do I need to be butthurt on that.. And what happened to your "best wins" argument... LMAO.

Pathetic that you have to bring Ali in your argument when we both know that Cotto, Clottey, Marg, and Mosley were the fighters to beat at WW apart from Pac and May.. Who else are there at WW.. Berto.. LMAO...

Comment

1. fail

2. fail

Keep trying chief. Put more thought into it. I am becoming board with you.
                    1. owned

2. doubly owned...

Comment

• All trolling aside. I feel privileged to have witnessed the career of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Doesn't feel like long ago I was popping in a cartridge for Knockout Kings 2000 on the n64 and playing as FMJ, this young undefeated kid alongside all those other greats.. now just look at him.

He really is something special.

Comment

Working...
                      X